- Joined
- Jan 22, 2009
- Messages
- 659
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Anyone here ever heard of a spa cruise???
imagine a manga/anime cruise??
imagine a manga/anime cruise??
no.MEAT KILLS ARGH!!!

haven't heard of a cruise totally dedicated to spa. But i'm sure cruises have them. Almost all hotels offer this service so a cruise shouldn't be an exception.Anyone here ever heard of a spa cruise???
Indirectly yes, because the area required for the worlds meat production is so big. If we decreased it with 10% we would get enough space to feed the 60million people who die from starvation every year.
I'm not a real veggie anymore though cuz I can't deny a good steak. 
But you worked somewhere else last year, Öland or something, where it was a big race or something and you had to work (your ass off)^2. I remember this because it made me feel good inside, knowing that I could lie around all day and you worked hard.Gotland? Never worked there, I'm currently working at a restaurant in Liseberg.![]()
Dunno...to be polite? hmm...maybe because it should feel like it did back in the old days *HAR HAR HAR*So why did you tell me?![]()
NO! THE LACK OF MEAT KILLS!![]()

*smiles slyly*... ... ...![]()
I amWell if Blai is as good looking as his sig then it really shouldnt exist. xD
Come on how many people here are actually fit and dont have a gut??
lol jk >,>




No in '08 I worked at a restaurant at a golfcourse which resulted in me getting to work at a bunch of stupid competitions.But you worked somewhere else last year, Öland or something, where it was a big race or something and you had to work (your ass off)^2. I remember this because it made me feel good inside, knowing that I could lie around all day and you worked hard.


Well I'm currently having a few beers while I'm doing laundry since it's so boring.Dunno...to be polite? hmm...maybe because it should feel like it did back in the old days *HAR HAR HAR*


*smiles slyly*

ABBA, Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame? No.I think I'm the only person that don't think it's great that ABBA got into the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame.
Why are they in while Deep Purple isn't?
Definitely not. 
Well.. you're both blond..
And I'd do you both >->
..... I know.HA! You... mean you were going to fulfil your weekend plans this time? Wow, then that must suck.Speaking about long extra hours. The oh so feared time has finally come and I gotta chancel all my awesome weekend plans (which I did have!!), and go to work instead.
However, I'm happy I will not need to spend fri(nite),sat,sun in front of a cooker or something.. but a computer..![]()
No in '08 I worked at a restaurant at a golfcourse which resulted in me getting to work at a bunch of stupid competitions.
Golf isn't a sport, they take a walk and the pro's even have someone to carry their stuff.
Anyway, no Golf is not a sport. It's something rich people do to talk business. True story. I saw it on a movie. 
Cheers, care to share? Or are you asking me to go to ICA myself to get some?Well I'm currently having a few beers while I'm doing laundry since it's so boring.![]()



Not bad Blai no homo.
I have always liked looking formal.
Cheers! I was indeed, buying a new one at the end of this month. It wasn't any special occasion, I just found it and loved it.Looking good Blai. Buying a suit were you? special occassion?
Same here, or well, when it's a successful haircut. *throws you to the Picture Thread*I got my haircut today, I don't know what it is about that but I always feel supppperrrr after a fresh trim...I feel like I can do anything. Am I the only one who feels like that?
Agreed.ABBA, Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame? No.Definitely not.
![]()

Indeed you might be mixing me up with someone else that isn't as awesome as me.Am I mixing you up with someone else?Anyway, no Golf is not a sport. It's something rich people do to talk business. True story. I saw it on a movie.
![]()

I would share if you lived closer but alas you don't so off to ICA.Cheers, care to share? Or are you asking me to go to ICA myself to get some?![]()


Now THIS is an intellectual conversation.

...HA, PHEAR MY LONG MESSAGE CONSISTING OF QUOTES AND EMOTICONS!

Oh boy! Hardcore loving!@Dive
How about you and me give hardcore loving a new meaning >: D
uhm yah.HA! You... mean you were going to fulfil your weekend plans this time? Wow, then that must suck.
Hope it's worth it o/ Log on MH at work :F
It's not that they're in a HoF, it's that they're in RnR Hall of Fame, that's not right. They shouldn't be there, Led Zeppelin, Lynrd Skynrd, and Queens should be there.(And I'm happy that ABBA is in the rock n roll hall of fame. Because I love ABBA. It's not like there's only rock artists in there. At least the Stooges are getting recognition.)
Thank you for spamming my mailbox with notifications. Appreciated.uhm yah.
It's just that I'm a money hoe and tired of being broke.
Won't have not time for MH though I guess.
enjoy the weekend with no evil \o/

So enjoy the weekend without me \o/Tru, however that means it could be anyone since noone is as awesome as you. Except me, but I like to lay lowAgreed.
Indeed you might be mixing me up with someone else that isn't as awesome as me.![]()

Oh.... thanks..I would share if you lived closer but alas you don't so off to ICA.![]()


Aye, indeed it is..


Lol, mugen have kinda spammed me regarding my "sex life" a lot these last couple of days. I think he has a thing for meUghmm you know.. that mugen made me to. He was like "awmygawd if ya not spamming Adam's page with me, Im totally gonna kill him".. and since i didnt want u to get killd.. ugh.. u know :d
btw, since did u become so lame :>


u win.
Not any soccer, Chelsea vs. Internatzionale. Inter won home with 2-1, Chelsea had to win with one goal to beat Inter. Schneider was in top form and they were playing in Stanford. How can I NOT prefer that game over my internet-"friends". *sulks*who'd know you would prefer soccer to your internet-"friends" though D;
Fine with me. I will not leave a single comment anymore on ur page, unless u say sou win.
I don't even know why they bother calling it the RnR HoF.It's not that they're in a HoF, it's that they're in RnR Hall of Fame, that's not right. They shouldn't be there, Led Zeppelin, Lynrd Skynrd, and Queens should be there.