Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Are you frowning on GBG Rapé? :err

Are you one of those people that's like "Ah my body is a temple!!" and stuff like that? 'Cause let me tell you it isn't, your body is an amusement park, enjoy the ride. (Slightly altered Anthony Bourdains quote :nod)
No, I'm not. But idiots at school does ^,^

No, I'm not. However, I think that life's too short to waste it with drugs, narcotics and alcohol.... erase alcohol from that... alcohol is good. scotch. yum.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hurt, disgusted, and exhausted of people. When does it ever get easier?
<hr noshade size="1">
Hey all, I know this isn't the right place to do it, but I kind of need all the help I can get. My grandpa is sick, and we dont know what the outcome will be in a few months. His 90th birthday is in a week, and im just hoping he'll make it till then. Even if you don't believe in religion, can people pray for him? I don't know where or who else to turn to.

Thanks.

-Sarah
I am sorry about your grandpa and wish you and your family the best.

This is the place for your post. The hangout is a place for conversation regardless of the subject. Please feel free to come here and just talk. No bashing, baiting, or spam of course ;)
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hookah is pretty popular here. There's like, three lounges around here. Never really tried it. Don't really want to. But whatever. Smoking's not my thing. And I adore my lungs. Anything that will harm them I typically avoid.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hookah may be better than smoking, but its so bad for you. One evening smoking hookah is the equivalent of a week of smoking ciggs. But its still better than ciggs, can't stand that stuff
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
It's fun to earn money of your mates when they bet with you that they won't smoke for a week, don't even last a few days :lmao
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It is a good way to make money; it is also a good way to get a good laugh watching people suffer!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
OMG! The OP chapter this week will be so EPIC!!!!!! :spaz I can't control myself. I can't believe MH currently have 226 members and 1965 guests :notrust online. The guests should be fricking registering dammit! :shakefist
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I know, there are sooo many anons on MH. iirc we have like ~1million different connections every month (anons + members) and we have like 100k members. Imagine if all of the anons registered.

C H A O S *evil laughter*
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are we allowed to talk about mangakas here?? MH is a site that seems to have lots of guests. people visit it, like it and then sign up. However i think that a lot of guests are just people that arent able to sign online from their computer so they use guest instead.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't see the problem with talking/discussing about mangas or mangaka's here but strictly no spoiler discussions in this thread. :) Remember, this is a hangout thread. ;)

If you go indepth about a particular manga I guess it's safe to post in the appropiate secion dedicated to the named manga your talking about. I need OP CH. 579 NOW! :yelling

I feel like I'm dying right now. I need my OP medication!
 
Last edited:

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
not manga, but rather the writier. I honestly believe that Oda might be one of the best writers of our time, however he isnt that popular. I remember reading a poll where he was 5th!! why?? In the U.S. at least, if a story is popular so is the author!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol my bad.

Oda is a genius! The people who don't read OP will :facepalm themselves once they start reading it since they've missed so much EPICNESS!
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You guys are such nerds for Oda. Its kind of cute <3 hahaha
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
An OP nerd? Hmm. I guess that's acceptable. :p I don't consider myself an OP nerd but I don't see no harm in "being one". :amuse
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I AM NOT A NERD!!! i am a DORK!!!!

So in the poll i was talking about apparently Ai Yazawa is first, Akira is second, and Takehiko Inoue is third, followed by Mitsuru Adachi, and then a TIE between Yoshihiro Togashi and Oda!!

WHY??????
 
Last edited:

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gui, thats total b.s.... the creator of Nana is first? I'm a girl, and I have liked some shoujo, but thats ridiculous... although she did start out in the 80s, so did Akira, and he is 2nd to her. Oh sigh...


PS--You do know that a dork is a whale penis, right?
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I can't wait to go to Brazil. :smugbunny *I don't have a clue when I'm actually going though :darn*

I'm going to obliterate the whole beach...the clubs...and I can't wait to taste the FOOOOD! :nuts
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Do you know what part of Brazil you are going to??
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't wait to go to Brazil. :smugbunny *I don't have a clue when I'm actually going though :darn*

I'm going to obliterate the whole beach...the clubs...and I can't wait to taste the FOOOOD! :nuts
There are 4 things I can't wait for when I go to Brazil.

1.) Food
2.) Sex
3.) Relaxation
4.) Gcat
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sao Paulo is no. 1! I guess I'll check out Rio as well. I'll defintely want to visit other cities as well but I'm not too sure which ones atm lol. Are there any cities/places in particular that you recommend/suggest I should visit, Gcat? :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top