- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No, I'm not. But idiots at school does ^,^Are you frowning on GBG Rapé?
Are you one of those people that's like "Ah my body is a temple!!" and stuff like that? 'Cause let me tell you it isn't, your body is an amusement park, enjoy the ride. (Slightly altered Anthony Bourdains quote)
No, I'm not. However, I think that life's too short to waste it with drugs, narcotics and alcohol.... erase alcohol from that... alcohol is good. scotch. yum.

)


I can't control myself. I can't believe MH currently have 226 members and 1965 guests
online. The guests should be fricking registering dammit! 
Remember, this is a hangout thread.
themselves once they start reading it since they've missed so much EPICNESS!
I don't consider myself an OP nerd but I don't see no harm in "being one". 
*I don't have a clue when I'm actually going though
*
