Makesure it comes with AirCon. 
Don't get a Corsa.
I already drive. HI5
Insurance =

Don't get a Corsa.
I already drive. HI5
Insurance =



What's wrong with a Corsa? it was one of my choices...Makesure it comes with AirCon.
Don't get a Corsa.
I already drive. HI5
Insurance =![]()

I'm 22 from Arlington Massachusetts United States
. Cheers from Renu Diz
somehow that sounded kinda... wrong.what are you doing with yourself at the moment?

Loool, jus saw the bold text and yeah, thinking back it sounds a bit... But that's definetly not how I meant itsomehow that sounded kinda... wrong.![]()
, unless he prefers to answer it that way. Then that would be up to the mods 
was that an auto message?welcome renudiz! Take your time to explore the forums and join discussions of your mangas!
what are the (top 5) mangas you are currently into? and your top 5 favorite of all time??

Yeah I watched it, except for like the last 20 mins. I loved how Cameron and Brown quickly jumped on any occasion to put Nick Clegg down. Gordon defo put up more of a fight in this one than the previous, if anything. I'm still calling the Conservatives on this one though...^ If cant be, "join discussions of your mangas!" hardly makes sense.
And anyone watching the leaders debate?


