Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Makesure it comes with AirCon. :D
Don't get a Corsa.
I already drive. HI5

Insurance = :wall
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Makesure it comes with AirCon. :D
Don't get a Corsa.
I already drive. HI5

Insurance = :wall
What's wrong with a Corsa? it was one of my choices...

Insurance is the killer, that's the downside. Hopefully it'll be cheaper getting insured under my dad but still...
 

renudiz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello Friends

Hi everyone :)

Hi, My name is Renu Diz:) I'm 22 from Arlington Massachusetts United States

I have received a lot of inspiration from these forum's users. So a big thank you to all of you.

Looking forward to things to come, and hope that we can spend valuable time in harmony :). Cheers from Renu Diz
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
welcome renudiz! Take your time to explore the forums and join discussions of your mangas!

what are the (top 5) mangas you are currently into? and your top 5 favorite of all time??
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome renudiz!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the dark side of the forum! mwahahahah!!

Sorry I got carried away a bit there...

So renudiz, what are you doing with yourself at the moment? studying or working?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
somehow that sounded kinda... wrong. :oh
Loool, jus saw the bold text and yeah, thinking back it sounds a bit... But that's definetly not how I meant it:p, unless he prefers to answer it that way. Then that would be up to the mods :p
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Am Thinking about coming back on the hangout to post again everyday like last year... now that i've almost finish uni, ive got loads of free time.... I see theres some newbies in Buggy... What happened to RenBoy???
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
welcome renudiz! Take your time to explore the forums and join discussions of your mangas!

what are the (top 5) mangas you are currently into? and your top 5 favorite of all time??
was that an auto message?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ If cant be, "join discussions of your mangas!" hardly makes sense. :p

And anyone watching the leaders debate?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I'll check it out for anything interesting.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ If cant be, "join discussions of your mangas!" hardly makes sense. :p

And anyone watching the leaders debate?
Yeah I watched it, except for like the last 20 mins. I loved how Cameron and Brown quickly jumped on any occasion to put Nick Clegg down. Gordon defo put up more of a fight in this one than the previous, if anything. I'm still calling the Conservatives on this one though...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Nick Clegg won this round as well. Brown did better, but I think Nick still came on top.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You can tell that Labour and Cons. definetly came out to undermine Lib Dems. I liked the way Clegg answered his questions; very straight-forward, talked into the camera so you felt as if he was addressing you personally. Didn't beat around the bush much.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tiddy, I am no bot. :oh
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
noting to do during holidays......
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey shaheer. what holidays are you pertaining to?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Summer holidays are around the corner now, anyone planning anything big??? Am I invited? :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm planning to move to a new apartment, get accepted to uni, visit hungary and party like a rockstar with 3ccm in gothenburg. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top