Life - happiest memories? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life happiest memories?

erikrhys

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
ok, i usually make threads designed to let everyone see into each others personalities.....so what would you say are your three happiest memories, old or recent.....ill answer after i see a few......

mugen

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
how about when I get payed :wtf
I just love money :wtf

prag_27

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
LOL I remember my happiest memory...I got to room alone for the ethics feildtrip;...I LOVED that independance... I don't know why...I just LLOVED IT!!! the whole room was MINE!!!! and it was all comfy and pretty and everythign! and I was like WHEE~~~ I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT SOMEONE SNAPPING AT ME!!! get what I mean?......like no need to bother what anyone thinks about me.....O_O.....just be me~~~ ^_^.....and I have control over the stuff I do....so that felt kinda cool XD

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
how lucky prag is ....I don't have a room :scry

rabb

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
the happiest memory i have... with very little in the way of competitors, was this weekend i spent at my dads house when i was 7 or 8. he taught me how to make a bunch of different kinds of paper airplanes, and he did this photo shoot stuff (both him and my mom were professional photographers) and it was just.. ya know, no worries, having fun with dad. whom i havnt talked to in about 4 years.

prag_27

Reaction score
Country
India
oh O_O that's sweet..... well i don't really have a room in my home really --;....it's like public property...its SUPPOSED to be my room but people go in and out all the time...it's like =='....okaaay.....LOL...but it's okay, im used to it O_O

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
happi . . . est . . . ? I can't remember any memories that I considered as happiest at all. So . . . I don't know. - -"

prag_27

Reaction score
Country
India
HEY!!! REMEMBER THE TIME WE ROOMED TOGETHER FOR THE 7TH GRADE FEILD TRIP??? I thought it was SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!! especially the rooms!!! they weren't really rooms...more like cubes!!! but it looked all cool and hut like!!! and a bit cramped for space...and we slept in sleeping bags...it was all comfy and warm XD I liked it too!!! and ploy (ju-da-su) woke up at like 4am or something to ee jupiter....which was actually scheduled to be seen at 5am...coz i woke up and im like OMG O_O SHE'S NOT HERE!!! and then i go shower...leave my watch there..LOL....and us girls got the hut things on top of the hills in the golf course...so it was pretty cold...and the shower had no heater...so it was like collllld =P.....but it was fun!!! XD I got all ready and go upstairs to the biiiig telescope and ploy's already THERE!!! and im like OMG!!! YOU'RE HERE SO FAST!!! XD

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
HEY!!! REMEMBER THE TIME WE ROOMED TOGETHER FOR THE 7TH GRADE FEILD TRIP??? I thought it was SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!! especially the rooms!!! they weren't really rooms...more like cubes!!! but it looked all cool and hut like!!! and a bit cramped for space...and we slept in sleeping bags...it was all comfy and warm XD I liked it too!!! and ploy (ju-da-su) woke up at like 4am or something to ee jupiter....which was actually scheduled to be seen at 5am...coz i woke up and im like OMG O_O SHE'S NOT HERE!!! and then i go shower...leave my watch there..LOL....and us girls got the hut things on top of the hills in the golf course...so it was pretty cold...and the shower had no heater...so it was like collllld =P.....but it was fun!!! XD I got all ready and go upstairs to the biiiig telescope and ploy's already THERE!!! and im like OMG!!! YOU'RE HERE SO FAST!!! XD
Yep. That was possibly the only fun field trips I ever had since 6th grade. ^_^" Love that science field trip so much. How could I forgot? :D

prag_27

Reaction score
Country
India
really???? wow O_O......you must really hate feildtrips =P...jkjkjkjk........maybe it's coz I roomed with you!!! XD MWAHAHAHAH!!! no wonder it was fun, right?! jkjkjkjk....it was a long time ago...its logical that you forgot....

I like the part where we layed down on the grass and looked at the stars with our binoculars the MOST...we saw the satelite so clearly too...maybe coz it's a clear night.....I like quiet places....I guess that's what makes me the happiest ^_^.....but I alos like listening to music loudly....oh well O_O

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Firstly, I like astronomy, so I actually like to watch the stars. Well, you get it right to the point, I hate all field trips so far since Gr.6 except for that science field trip, aka I'm not going to go to senior field trip because of that. ^_^"

prag_27

Reaction score
Country
India
WHAT!??! YOU'RE NOT GOING!?!?! BUT ITS GONNA BE FUN!!! IT'S A NINJA CAMP!!! T_T YOU HAVE TO COME!!! WHYYYYY TT_____________TT.....then you should become an astronomer!!! O_O

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
oh O_O that's sweet..... well i don't really have a room in my home really --;....it's like public property...its SUPPOSED to be my room but people go in and out all the time...it's like =='....okaaay.....LOL...but it's okay, im used to it O_O
hey, im american. most of us have family problems like not talking to one or more parent.

man, not having my own room would suck... but having people walk threw it would be so much worse... how do you stand it? Ive never been on a feild trip that required me to get a hotel. the closest to that I've had was sleeping on the bus during our trip to the New York City Museums. we went to three of them. left at 3 AM, got back 25 hours later. and i skipped my senior trip, too :p

prag_27

Reaction score
Country
India
oh O_O....right......

really? =P...well I thought so too,....I kinda have to share it with my grandma now...but she doesnt mind me staying up late T_T wonder how she sleeps through it >___>....the room's all mine when it's past 10 pm =P

really?....it's not really a hotel..its like a staying place for those who come to service.....that's all....but it pretty much looks like a hotel...and it's cool..... aw man....but it's a ninja camp!!! who wouldn't want to go to ninja camp!!! T_T

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
really?....it's not really a hotel..its like a staying place for those who come to service.....that's all....but it pretty much looks like a hotel...and it's cool..... aw man....but it's a ninja camp!!! who wouldn't want to go to ninja camp!!! T_T
*hand raised*

I don't. Well, not that I know what Ninja camp is, too. But still, don't want to go. Advisement-type of field trip, number one for the type of field trip I hate the most. (I enjoyed going to the Ancient City even more than to any of the advisement field trips I had so far :notrust )

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
they should send you girls to america. XD that'd make a great senior trip! and you'd get to meet people like.... uhh... me! and on a lesser note, mugen XD

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I'll pass. I don't think going to US will help me to feel better about that type of field trip. ^_^"

Though, guess it will be nice to be able to meet new people though.

Fuji

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The US isn't so bad.

*Looks to the Chimp puppet in the white house and the puppeteer vice president behind him*

Wait on second thought. Don't come here, you don't want to have to deal with this crap in the government.

Anyhoo before I get warned for being off-topic...

Let's see happiest memory... Well I guess I'll be the first person to be horribly cliche and say the day my girlfriend and I started going out was a very good day. The three days after it sucked horribly to balance things out but that day was awesome!! :)

prag_27

Reaction score
Country
India
LOL....okay!!! well going to pattaya is one of the things id add to my happy memories --'...on the way back home in the car I went loony and couldn't stop laughing XD and my mom's like *laugh* whats wrong *laugh* with her?!?!?! *the rest of the car cept my dad's asleep* so there's like no response =='...lmao...

nat

Reaction score
Country
Bermuda
Happiest memory #1= two years ago I went on a trip with friends to the south of Italy. Each time we used to eat somewhere we would ask for the typical wine (for lunch) and since we were sighseeing all day and walking, I'd be hungry and tired. So 1+1= I used to be drunk by noon and continue my sighseeing in Lala land.

Happiest moment#2 =When I finished my urban transportation exam for the univ. . It was an exam that I was afraid of for more than 3 years (it was an elective, to others it was the easiest, for me it was a nightmare) I passed with 70% but i was soooooo happy.