Manhwa - Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Will be interesting to see Master Swordsman at 100%.

Did he even use his PA before? I don't remember.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Will be interesting to see Master Swordsman at 100%.

Did he even use his PA before? I don't remember.
Not to my knowledge. He's kept himself fairly loose and laid back. Not in his nature at all really.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The backstory was cool but the fight isn't very entertaining to me. The sooner it ends the better.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Feel like it would be more meaningful if I knew Korean history better than I do. This seemed like a big Korean fan service moment. But it went over my head because I didn't even know who Li Sunshin was offhand.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dark's side is much more interesting!

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Demonspeed @Jammin would you like any discussion of Fast Pass chapters under spoiler tags? I'm not sure if they apply here and wanted to check.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Demonspeed @Jammin would you like any discussion of Fast Pass chapters under spoiler tags? I'm not sure if they apply here and wanted to check.
Yeah, any non-current chapter discussion needs to go in tags. At least until it's no longer paywalled behind the fast pass system.

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Thanks for clarifying. I might hold off though since I feel like I might just be talking to myself lmao.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Constant is awesome, crazy but awesome nonetheless :nod. Interesting to learn that some members of Giga aren't ranked, it changes a lot of things.

Has Guan Yu ever done anything significant? He constantly gets humiliated.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Constant is awesome, crazy but awesome nonetheless :nod. Interesting to learn that some members of Giga aren't ranked, it changes a lot of things.

Has Guan Yu ever done anything significant? He constantly gets humiliated.
He's there to be humiliated lmao. Some characters just get lucky enough to be stuck with that role

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Rankers are now hunted by Nightmares! Cool. Was Akira really this strong all along or is it because of the Nightmare power up? That was insane.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

An ability which forces you to play chess... The strongest in Giga is not a Han :o.

Of course they try to corrupt Stone. A part of me was hoping to see some of his skills but once the Nightmare said he's not here to fight his next words were obvious.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm a bit disappointed that the Demon Princes were taken out as quickly as they were. Hopefully the First Son plays a more significant role.

Love the Rankers Hunt. Wonder who's next.

Rankers are now hunted by Nightmares! Cool. Was Akira really this strong all along or is it because of the Nightmare power up? That was insane.
I think so. He had handled Ethan's full strength stat swing and managed to unknowingly parried Lacerate pretty well.

Han (Ham?) is awesome. I love conceptual magic in this series and Chess is an interesting one. Her Jin must be broken if her regular magic is this strong.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Guan Yu gets humiliated again :catshrug.

Giga is scummy even as allies. Maybe Nathan is in cahoots with Constant?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another death flag or Heart Heater and... another person to rescue! :amuse

These hidden names weren't hard to read but don't ring a bell. I guess that they are the Dragon of Evil and Light though.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So much Choco Bibi disrespect in this arc :lmao. His ability is so handy, poor guy.

Fengxian finally gets to show his strength.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Fengxian and Sora are extremely strong. It's becoming really hard to know who is stronger than who. I'd love to see Sora fighter Master Swordsman.

Lazie is rather friendly for someone under Nightmare's influence.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn, didn't expect Lazie to go out like that...

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, I didn't think he'd die either. And just when I was starting to think that Sora and Fengxian might be stronger than Dark we get this. He really deserves his rank.

Will19

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, I didn't think he'd die either. And just when I was starting to think that Sora and Fengxian might be stronger than Dark we get this. He really deserves his rank.
Sora at the beginning of the season seemed to be be portrayed as being as stronger than Dark by seemingly saving him a couple of times. After Heiach vs Dark to me they seemed equal and when she recovered ego I actually thought she was stronger but this episode changed my mind. Sora has no way to actually kill Dark and dark can summon Chupa to end the fight.

Just wanted to bring this up but I didn't see Lazie dying and I'm a little disappointed, he still had to get his other horn, Sad Smile foreshadowed that both of the horn's items paired together would give a set effect that would let him somehow deal with Giga. I don't think the author is someone to drop whole plot points but I am a little worried.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Sora at the beginning of the season seemed to be be portrayed as being as stronger than Dark by seemingly saving him a couple of times. After Heiach vs Dark to me they seemed equal and when she recovered ego I actually thought she was stronger but this episode changed my mind. Sora has no way to actually kill Dark and dark can summon Chupa to end the fight.

Just wanted to bring this up but I didn't see Lazie dying and I'm a little disappointed, he still had to get his other horn, Sad Smile foreshadowed that both of the horn's items paired together would give a set effect that would let him somehow deal with Giga. I don't think the author is someone to drop whole plot points but I am a little worried.
Maybe his son will inherit it or something. Or Dark himself.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Still just waiting for HLW to return...

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was thinking that Dark would get an item for defeating him anyway, one last gift from Lazie so to speak. Dark already inherited his technique and a bit of his Mana, so he could very well get the horns as well.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

:lmao Comedy and drama on point in this chapter. Dark is even stronger now! Time to save the princess HCLW!

I was thinking that Dark would get an item for defeating him anyway, one last gift from Lazie so to speak. Dark already inherited his technique and a bit of his Mana, so he could very well get the horns as well.
You were right.