Manhwa - Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim

Will19

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I am glad that the author didn't ingnore Lazie's horns plot point and on hindsight Episode 69 may rank among my favorites.
I also wonder exactly what perks the Dark Emperor class comes with. With this power up I think Dark may be able to defeat Ham.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think it's possible for Dark to beat HCLW even with that power up. He was too impressive against Light last season.

Dark needs to show that he can defeat the current N.1 and 2 first.

Will19

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think it's possible for Dark to beat HCLW even with that power up. He was too impressive against Light last season.

Dark needs to show that he can defeat the current N.1 and 2 first.
I didn't say that Dark could beat Hclw I said Ham, the current Rank 2.
I think Yopi>>>>>>>>Hclw>>Stone>Majin Light>Dark>Ham

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
A focus on Giga all of sudden..

That Kang Lim dude has a cool ability.

I didn't say that Dark could beat Hclw I said Ham, the current Rank 2.
I think Yopi>>>>>>>>Hclw>>Stone>Majin Light>Dark>Ham
Honestly doubt anyone can beat HCLW.

Will19

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Honestly doubt anyone can beat HCLW.
All of the gods, both of the dragons and Zero can 100% beat Hclw, then you have others that can stand a chance like Hoi, Darkist and his companions and Iho.
Yopi with his final card can also 100% win against Hclw.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty sure HCLW is stronger than Yopi. His power was still made the top standard for Players in game, even after Yopi used the card from Roy Han to kill the Gods and disperse their power.

Dragons and Zero? Most likely since it's implied that Zero stopped him because he was inching closer towards that realm.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Kang Lim's abilties seem super broken. Why that warning at the beginning? I thought there would be something gory but it was fine.

Will19

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Pretty sure HCLW is stronger than Yopi. His power was still made the top standard for Players in game, even after Yopi used the card from Roy Han to kill the Gods and disperse their power.

Dragons and Zero? Most likely since it's implied that Zero stopped him because he was inching closer towards that realm.
I'm sorry but caliming that Hclw con beat pre timeskip Yopi is the same as claiming that he can somehow survive against the single most powerful entity on LA.

Btw Nightmare Light> Chapter 1 Hclw. There are even non godly entities that can have a solid chance at defeating PVP round Hclw Like Haru, sik, Iho, Hoi, Darkist and his companions.

Roy> Godkiller Zero> GoC> DoL and DoE> Other Gods> Iho> Sik/Hoi> Hoi/Sik> Darkist>~Hclw~Average Demon King~Haru> Ge Des.

The only non godly being that I'm positive can beat PVP Hclw is Iho the others are more speculation.

Then you have others we don't know, like the strongest Angels and we don't know how Ancient Dragons vary in strength. Of course this isn't counting on how strong Nightmare is making Hclw.

Last edited:

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sorry but caliming that Hclw con beat pre timeskip Yopi is the same as claiming that he can somehow survive against the single most powerful entity on LA.
Btw Nightmare Light> Chapter 1 Hclw. There are even non godly entities that can have a solid chance at defeating PVP round Hclw Like Haru, sik, Iho, Hoi, Darkist and his companions.
It had been mentioned a few times that HCLW at his prime was the strongest player in the game. Yopi is a player in the game. The rewritten rules that Yopi's actions caused used HCLW's power as the highest possible standard for every other player. If Yopi was the strongest or surpassed the human limit in the game, his power would be the baseline for the Lucid Balls.

That means the new game world (or author) is either omitting the card/power Yopi got from Roy Han or that it's still counting it. Either way HCLW is still considered the strongest individual player in the game.

Chapter 1 HCLW wasn't the one who fought Nightmare Light, PVP HCLW did, so I'm not sure why you bring it up. Chapter 1 Light, on the other hand, would've still lost against Chapter 1 HCLW.

You're listing NPCs that we haven't seen anything from or learned anymore about. We barely know where they stand in comparison to any character, much less HCLW. HCLW is using Haru's sword, so that's a plus for her. But all we know is that she reached the baseline requirements to use it. Dark has shown a bit of Darkist's repitoire, but again, we don't know how they compare.

As you and I both mentioned, among the NPC beings we've seen, the ones who could most likely beat PVP HCLW are the Good/Evil Dragons and Zero.

Will19

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
It had been mentioned a few times that HCLW at his prime was the strongest player in the game. Yopi is a player in the game. The rewritten rules that Yopi's actions caused used HCLW's power as the highest possible standard for every other player. If Yopi was the strongest or surpassed the human limit in the game, his power would be the baseline for the Lucid Balls.

That means the new game world (or author) is either omitting the card/power Yopi got from Roy Han or that it's still counting it. Either way HCLW is still considered the strongest individual player in the game.

Chapter 1 HCLW wasn't the one who fought Nightmare Light, PVP HCLW did, so I'm not sure why you bring it up. Chapter 1 Light, on the other hand, would've still lost against Chapter 1 HCLW.

You're listing NPCs that we haven't seen anything from or learned anymore about. We barely know where they stand in comparison to any character, much less HCLW. HCLW is using Haru's sword, so that's a plus for her. But all we know is that she reached the baseline requirements to use it. Dark has shown a bit of Darkist's repitoire, but again, we don't know how they compare.

As you and I both mentioned, among the NPC beings we've seen, the ones who could most likely beat PVP HCLW are the Good/Evil Dragons and Zero.
Dude, it's just staight up delusional to think that Yopi couldn't defeat Hclw with his final card, the reason Zero killed Hclw was because he was about to reach the divine level key word being "about", do you realize how much above Roy is from the second strongest divine being we've seen? He can pull of a x100 lacerate ffs, the most Hclw has done was a single powerful one against Nightmare Light and of course they are omitting his last card, it has a single use. Roy Han is also technically a player.

We know Darkist can casually summon an Ancient Dragon and Dark has to die 4 times to replicate a shittier version of it, we know how strong Ancient Dragons are, just look at Demios and Chupa's breath plus fear effect, imagine Darkist who can summon them casually, his companions should be on a similar level and we know it took at least Hoi and The Warrior to defeat Iho, I think that's enough to say that Iho is most likely above PVP Hclw.

Godkiller Zero and the Dragons can definitely beat PVP Hclw and most likely trash him.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Kang Lim is really cool, the outcome was obvious but still.

I don't remember, what are the conditions for death IRL? If he gets killed by the Demon Prince he won't die IRL, will he? It depends on the ability I guess.

Will19

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Kang Lim is really cool, the outcome was obvious but still.

I don't remember, what are the conditions for death IRL? If he gets killed by the Demon Prince he won't die IRL, will he? It depends on the ability I guess.
It was stated that if you are killed by nightmare it deletes your account and you lose the memory of LA, it seems like Ge Dess has accepted nightmare so I guess Gangrim would die permanently.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Didn't expect to see Ham return so soon. This will be interesting.

The Demon Prince kinda looks like Ethan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ham loses like this... :o

But Stone is here now. I don't think he is at HCLW's level but if he doesn't win with ease it'll be hard to believe that he can rival him.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm surprised Ham didn't have a True Awakening.

As for Stone, his info box also embroidered with HCLW's armor, so I'm sure that alone implies that he's potentially at or near the limit set by HCLW before he disappeared. At the very least, he's earned that #1 spot. I'm also assuming that he has a weapon of Hoi's, given Ge Des' reaction.

Will19

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm surprised Ham didn't have a True Awakening.

As for Stone, his info box also embroidered with HCLW's armor, so I'm sure that alone implies that he's potentially at or near the limit set by HCLW before he disappeared. At the very least, he's earned that #1 spot. I'm also assuming that he has a weapon of Hoi's, given Ge Des' reaction.
He is the same class as 'The First Hero' who is also an ancestor of Haru, I think he may have a weapon or item of Haru's ancestor. Ge Des also commented of him being a Warrior of 'this era' so i think his reaction has to do with his class.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
He is the same class as 'The First Hero' who is also an ancestor of Haru, I think he may have a weapon or item of Haru's ancestor. Ge Des also commented of him being a Warrior of 'this era' so i think his reaction has to do with his class.
Yeah, you're right. I combined Hoi and The Warrior somehow in my mind and thought they were one and the same.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wow, so Stone can really give HCLW a run for his money...

He was impressive.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, so Stone can really give HCLW a run for his money...

He was impressive.
He's definitely a fun character.

His upper limit must be crazy. He clearly has more swords and probably has some more benefits from the Dragon of Light.

So Stone is harboring Haru, who is the strongest human in history. She's definitely legit.

I'm curious about Stone's Sword though. Do he and Sora share the same item? I mean, it's a game, so dupes are possibly a thing, but it looks like he's using the Light Sword-Will as well. Then again, Haru had multiple swords, so maybe this is another Light Sword.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks like the N.1 must always be in a terrible situation IRL :XD.

The strongest Human in history huh... It will be interesting.

He is back!

And wow, there are players who can destroy planets now.

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Interestingly he is at Lvl 1, but even then, master devils soul didn't satisfy his hunger. I wonder if his ego is intact, I mean, nightmare corrupts but it'd be weird if HCLW just becomes outright bad. Besides, if he did, he'd be pretty much unstoppable. The players are already pretty weak. Master devil took out No 2 and almost got No 1 as well. They did say Master devil was their strongest monster though...