Re: Dreaming
Ann is just ok most of the time, but she's a funny drunk.

But seriously, I'm doing much better. Still not at a full 100%, but almost. I forget about it most of the time, but every once in a while I'll sit a certain way and get a little reminder.
Ann Perkins is the best drunk on the show.
Ann is just ok most of the time, but she's a funny drunk.
Same here.Like I said,the whole cast is epic. However, Ron is too epic with his mustache, the facial expression, his ideologies about Government employees, etc. I laugh at almost everything he says or do.
Tiff - hows the recovery going? Are you fully recovered?
I tried to give up the smack, but it's just so damn good.Nope, back on the smack![]()

But seriously, I'm doing much better. Still not at a full 100%, but almost. I forget about it most of the time, but every once in a while I'll sit a certain way and get a little reminder.
What's wrong with her? Are you sick goodsy?
I fractured my tailbone. :<anything more specific than "broken"?
It can mean a lot of things.
Shinji Ikari, for one, is "broken".![]()
?



?
) as a complementary pair. Who's your favorite character?
Luckily, none of that was needed.
...



There's a later episode where he and Ron tag team in a similar type of way, which I'm sure you'll enjoy.
