Hasa Diga Eebowai

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Ann Perkins is the best drunk on the show.


Ann is just ok most of the time, but she's a funny drunk.

Like I said,the whole cast is epic. However, Ron is too epic with his mustache, the facial expression, his ideologies about Government employees, etc. I laugh at almost everything he says or do.
Same here.

Tiff - hows the recovery going? Are you fully recovered?
Nope, back on the smack :(
I tried to give up the smack, but it's just so damn good. :(

But seriously, I'm doing much better. Still not at a full 100%, but almost. I forget about it most of the time, but every once in a while I'll sit a certain way and get a little reminder.

What's wrong with her? Are you sick goodsy :gwah?
anything more specific than "broken"?

It can mean a lot of things.

Shinji Ikari, for one, is "broken". :oh
I fractured my tailbone. :<
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Dreaming

Is Senjougahara your favorite character from Bakemonogatari, goodsie?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

anything more specific than "broken"?

It can mean a lot of things.

Shinji Ikari, for one, is "broken". :oh
isn't that a name of an anime/manga caharacter?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dreaming

:m3j

Goodsy, should the thread title be Healing :3c?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Is Senjougahara your favorite character from Bakemonogatari, goodsie?
Yep, she's epic! I'm not really much like her, but I like wearing her as an avatar. She's pretty and a cool character to be associated with.

I'm with thorn as well, since I love her and Ararararagi (:p) as a complementary pair. Who's your favorite character?

I am sorry to hear that. How are you doing now?
yikes. Can you sit down properly with that? can you walk? :s
But seriously, I'm doing much better. Still not at a full 100%, but almost. I forget about it most of the time, but every once in a while I'll sit a certain way and get a little reminder.
:edu

I've actually been able to walk since I got injured, just not very quickly. I assumed it was just bruised at first, but my friend convinced me to go get an x-ray anyway. I couldn't believe when they told me it was fractured. Then the doctor scared the hell out of me by mentioning the potential for surgery. I was like, wtf?! I thought it was just a bruise! :scry Luckily, none of that was needed.

Bending and sitting upright were the hardest things for me, btw. I basically laid on either my side or stomach for almost a month and tried to walk as little as possible.

Goodsy, should the thread title be Healing :3c?
Nope. I'm happiest while I'm dreaming, so that's why I made it my thread title.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Have you ever eaten Ellios cheese pizza, baachan?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dreaming

I've actually been able to walk since I got injured, just not very quickly. I assumed it was just bruised at first, but my friend convinced me to go get an x-ray anyway. I couldn't believe when they told me it was fractured. Then the doctor scared the hell out of me by mentioning the potential for surgery. I was like, wtf?! I thought it was just a bruise! :scry Luckily, none of that was needed.

Bending and sitting upright were the hardest things for me, btw. I basically laid on either my side or stomach for almost a month and tried to walk as little as possible.
Its a hairline fracture? The worst part, you cannot put a cast around it, right? I had back problem few years back. I know, its really painful. The pain wont allow me sleep more than 3-4 hours, sitting was very painful. How long will it be fully recovered? Are you going to work?

Nope. I'm happiest while I'm dreaming, so that's why I made it my thread title.
Those kind of dreams :hurr...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

Season 3 now Tiff, Rob Lowe as Chris has been quite the highlight of these first 2 episodes. Ron is still the best thing on there though...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

yikes. Can you sit down properly with that? can you walk? :s



it's this guy


like i said, "broken"
i can't believe i forgot evangelion...and shinji...shame on me...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Its a hairline fracture? The worst part, you cannot put a cast around it, right? I had back problem few years back. I know, its really painful. The pain wont allow me sleep more than 3-4 hours, sitting was very painful. How long will it be fully recovered? Are you going to work?
They didn't call it a hairline fracture, but I think that's about right. Because you can't cast this type of fracture, you just have to try and not move around too much while your body heals. Otherwise, you risk displacing the fracture fragment. They told me that a full recovery would take anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months. It's been about 7 weeks since my injury and I've been back to work for 3 already.

Your back injury sounds really painful! Luckily, I didn't have any issues with sleeping like you did. But that's likely due to me taking the pain meds they prescribed for me at bedtime. :p But I only took it at bedtime. I couldn't take that stuff during the day. It totally knocked me out.

thornofcarrion said:
Those kind of dreams :hurr...
Maybe sometimes? :redface

Season 3 now Tiff, Rob Lowe as Chris has been quite the highlight of these first 2 episodes. Ron is still the best thing on there though...
Chris is hilarious. He's way too fanatical, but I wish I had a small fraction of his discipline and ridiculously positive attitude. He and Ben complete the cast perfectly, imo.

Glad you're up to season 3! What do you think about Mark's departure?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

Chris is hilarious. He's way too fanatical, but I wish I had a small fraction of his discipline and ridiculously positive attitude. He and Ben complete the cast perfectly, imo.

Glad you're up to season 3! What do you think about Mark's departure?
LOL I know right? he's so positive all the time and it's a lot to handle; I like how when first introduced( I dunno if you noticed this but) he'd be the good news guys, cheer up the group then Ben would come in and break everyone's heart with his rationalism. Everything is the best, most important thing in his life RIGHT at this moment.
His break up with Anne was funny as hell; he was so positive during the whole thing that she didn't realise they broke up. Also the episode with the flu when he's admitted and refers to himself as "the microchip"(?); possibly one of the funniest episodes I've seen so far.


ANDY AND APRIL?!!!! How adorable are they? Love them together lol

Hmmm I haven't really thought much about Mark since he left, the 2 that came in to replace him have done such a good job it's overshadowed his leaving. He was the "rational" character in the group that I wished would just shut up sometime because he wanted to ruin the dumb ideas lol, he was okay but Chris and Ben are better.

I can't even begin to write about how awesome Ron is....:crying
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

actually I like Chris' character now in the later seasons (4 and 5) because he's so fucked up ahahahahaha.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dreaming

Chris till the end of season 2 was annoying but he is supposed to be like that. I was hoping to start season 3 but I re-watched some episodes from season 2.

Goodsy, is this your favorite comedy series?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

LOL I know right? he's so positive all the time and it's a lot to handle; I like how when first introduced( I dunno if you noticed this but) he'd be the good news guys, cheer up the group then Ben would come in and break everyone's heart with his rationalism. Everything is the best, most important thing in his life RIGHT at this moment.
Yeah, I remember. :XD There's a later episode where he and Ron tag team in a similar type of way, which I'm sure you'll enjoy.

goldb said:
His break up with Anne was funny as hell; he was so positive during the whole thing that she didn't realise they broke up. Also the episode with the flu when he's admitted and refers to himself as "the microchip"(?); possibly one of the funniest episodes I've seen so far.


ANDY AND APRIL?!!!! How adorable are they? Love them together lol
Andy and April are an epic TV couple! They're so freaking cute together. It kills me. I think I might like them even more than Brad and Jane. :gwah

Hmmm I haven't really thought much about Mark since he left, the 2 that came in to replace him have done such a good job it's overshadowed his leaving. He was the "rational" character in the group that I wished would just shut up sometime because he wanted to ruin the dumb ideas lol, he was okay but Chris and Ben are better.
Exactly! He's totally forgettable. It's not that I completely hate the character, but the show is much better off without him.

goldb said:
I can't even begin to write about how awesome Ron is....:crying
Right?! He had me at meat tornado.. :crying

Have you been introduced to Jean-Ralphio yet? I can't remember when he first shows up.

actually I like Chris' character now in the later seasons (4 and 5) because he's so fucked up ahahahahaha.
I don't want to spoil anything for Bobby, but yeah. It's quite a difference xD

Chris till the end of season 2 was annoying but he is supposed to be like that. I was hoping to start season 3 but I re-watched some episodes from season 2.

Goodsy, is this your favorite comedy series?
Season 3 is even better than season 2. Promise :thumbs

It's one of my favorites, yes. Definitely one of the funniest comedy shows that is currently airing, imo.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Dreaming

Yep, she's epic! I'm not really much like her, but I like wearing her as an avatar. She's pretty and a cool character to be associated with.

I'm with thorn as well, since I love her and Ararararagi (:p) as a complementary pair. Who's your favorite character?
I like her too, but to be honest I had been forgetting her until I saw your avatar. She's cool and bring "tsundere" to another level :amuse

For your next avy, I suggest you choose Kurisutina :mono
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Kurisutina :XD I love the way he says that!

I have already thought about using her next, so great suggestion. :amuse I wasn't sure if I should keep with the tsundere characters or not, since it's not my personality at all. But... if I find a pic of her that I really like, I may just have to use it.
 
Top