You guys who prefer health over taste are weird.
Not weird, I cant agree with that. Because one its duh, health and secondly, its not weird for having a difference of opinion or taste. ^^You guys who prefer health over taste are weird.
Keep your mansion, I'll take my cabin in the woods any day.It is weird. It's like choosing to live in a slum when you can afford to live in an expensive mansion.
and with any luck I wont be riddled with health problems later in life.
I can agree with you because I prefer the taste tooWe all eat and drink, right? If you don't, and you're reading this now, then you'll probably die in a few hours/days/something if you don't have a way of getting nutrition in your body.
Anyway, whenever we eat or drink, we tend to go after either taste or health. What do you look for in a food or drink?
I go for taste, most of the time. I feel like life's not worth living if I don't enjoy the food, though I do try to go for health as well.
What's good to eat or drink that has both health and taste? Some of 'em are obvious, but yeah.
I think almost the same about life and food, I don't like to eat smth which is healthy but not tasty. Besides my body doesn't like some healthy products at all, I feel not very comfortable after eating them...
Maybe it's strange but that's how it is. Also I like different drinks, especially coffee made with such machines, which is considered not healthy too
But I can't live without it! 
I also think sometimes that in future I can change my tasty food to the healthy one 


Well truthfully, I'm sensitive to a lot of food lately (Especially 'fatty' types of food and dairy), so I tend to avoid that. These days I eat a lot healthier than I did before. At first it was mainly because it just would disrupt my day a lot, not very fun if you're in pain after eating.everybody prefers taste be honest, but there are lot people who will say otherwise though.