Hello everyone.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
OP? One Piece? I don't have any reason. I had started to watch its anime but for some reason, I gave a break (Just watched first 13 episode though :D ).
And about manhwa, my answer is no. and I don't think I'll try it anytime soon :p
Nah I meant the manga, I don't care too much if you watch the anime or not; that's just a bonus. Just try it, it's awesome. :nod

Oh Vinland Saga; I have a feeling you'll like that.

don't pout...u and chuck were the two i recommended that my lady gets to know...and of course adi
Okay, I forgive you :hmph :hug
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
srry haku...
me and u really don't talk unless itz naruto...lol

that will change...i'll start pestering u nao
Shall I start to panic about the impending attack :toc
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
shhhh...

can't give myself away...never no when itz comin'

;)
Got it. On alert now. I'll make the preparations just in case :zomg
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Of course. You're welcome if you drop by (=
thanx...
i hate talkin in ame's thread if we're not talkin to her...know what i mean....


but,ame i'll visit u too...
once again...welcome
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi,
Though I'm not following so many manga, I follow some anime. One of the mangahelpers' users, Hakuteiken, had mentioned this forum to me. And I decided to be a member. I think being a member will be a good way to find some good manga/anime series.

Well, nice to meet you all. :^_^
Welcome! I just created an account yesterday. Nice to have another newbie. :^_^

What kind of movies and TV shows do you like?

Talk to you soon!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
thanx...
i hate talkin in ame's thread if we're not talkin to her...know what i mean....


but,ame i'll visit u too...
once again...welcome
I know, I know.
It gets too complicated that I don't really understand whose thread it is anymore if it goes on for multiple pages :toc

Then, ja ne, ame, everyone :)
 

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Nah I meant the manga, I don't care too much if you watch the anime or not; that's just a bonus. Just try it, it's awesome. :nod
Now I'm searching for the RAWs of Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. I'll be on my semester holiday a week later. I want to try to read some mangas in Japanese (Since my major is Japanese language, I want to do reading practice). Do you know anywhere I can find? Or, maybe I can download English translations of them. By this way I start to read One Piece or Naruto. :eyeroll


Welcome! I just created an account yesterday. Nice to have another newbie. :^_^

What kind of movies and TV shows do you like?

Talk to you soon!

Besides animes, I like doramas like Hana Kimi, Great Teacher Onizuka(I should read their mangas). Some of Japanese movies I watched were good too.
You?
Soshite, yoroshiku :^_^

Then, ja ne, ame, everyone :)
Ja neee, Hakuteiken-saaan! :^_^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Now I'm searching for the RAWs of Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. I'll be on my semester holiday a week later. I want to try to read some mangas in Japanese (Since my major is Japanese language, I want to do reading practice). Do you know anywhere I can find? Or, maybe I can download English translations of them. By this way I start to read One Piece or Naruto. :eyeroll
Ohhh manga raws, I'm not sure :headscratch I'll look around and get back to you on that one...in the meantime READ ONE PIECE!! :yelling
 

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Ohhh manga raws, I'm not sure :headscratch I'll look around and get back to you on that one...in the meantime READ ONE PIECE!! :yelling
arigatou! :^_^

well, alright. I'll read One Piece. Gonna download it now. :noworry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You can just read it online ya know? :derp
 

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Yeah, but I'll go to my hometown for holiday, and won't be able to connect to internet for 2 weeks. :darn That's why I want to download.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
get over it bro...bob and charlie are all over it when itz a lady....lol


welcome ame....
Yeah, but I'll go to my hometown for holiday, and won't be able to connect to internet for 2 weeks. :darn That's why I want to download.

If thats the case - get you some Noblesse and Tog and the breaker / breaker new waves.
Also welcome to mh and I always knew Haku had good taste in every ting, even friends.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Now I'm searching for the RAWs of Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. I'll be on my semester holiday a week later. I want to try to read some mangas in Japanese (Since my major is Japanese language, I want to do reading practice). Do you know anywhere I can find? Or, maybe I can download English translations of them. By this way I start to read One Piece or Naruto. :eyeroll
You are bribing us, aren't you :toc
If we find the RAWs, you are to read it. A competition :zomg

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Ohhh manga raws, I'm not sure :headscratch I'll look around and get back to you on that one...in the meantime READ ONE PIECE!! :yelling
Then, the yelling part was the key!
I missed the most crucial part, eh..

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

If thats the case - get you some Noblesse and Tog and the breaker / breaker new waves.
Also welcome to mh and I always knew Haku had good taste in every ting, even friends.
I feel honored now :^_^

And that gif ain't that bad.
Yes, I didn't take "Don't click" part seriously :toc
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What do you have against rain? :gwah
Eheheheh, just kidding; welcome on MH it is always nice to have new people here.
I see that you read mostly Shonen; what's your favourite.
 

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
What do you have against rain? :gwah
Eheheheh, just kidding; welcome on MH it is always nice to have new people here.
I see that you read mostly Shonen; what's your favourite.


Hehe. Zangetsu, from Bleach, says it during the first battle between Ichigo and Kenpachi. I like this scene and also Zangetsu is one of my favorite characters from Bleach.

Like I said before, I'm not following so many mangas. But yes, I like shounen. Since I haven't read so many mangas, I don't have any favorite for now.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ame, I've looked around but can't find any obvious places that have manga raws besides mangahead, but they also remove their stuff after a while.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thank you goldb. ^^

Hehe, well, how do I know him?... :blink We were members of a Turkish website. And somehow we met. :fan

Actually, I'm currently reading only Bleach. Want to read Fullmetal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist ... Their animes were good. I liked them.

Btw, I like this one; :jbya haha.
Welcome ame ga kiraida ! :hi

Bleach, Ao no Exorcist, Soul Eater, Shaman King and Yu Yu Hakusho has a big similarity

So I recommend Soul Eater, Shaman King and Yu Yu Hakusho for you to read/watch.

And also try to read/watch Hunter x Hunter!
 
Top