entertain me with a french song please

entertain me with a french song please

i dont know ur tasteentertain me with a french song please![]()

What?Do eet niichan!
Just give it a shoti dont know ur taste![]()



Maybe ... but i am pretty sure german would be really bad for me ... french, italian i think i could handle it to a certain extend ofc ... german i think it would be like "I guess a finnish song would be even worse![]()
"
But those 2 I posted today is beautiful too.I liked that one you posted yesterday i think. Was really beautiful![]()

You know which i am talking about?But those 2 I posted today is beautiful too.![]()
What?
Just give it a shot![]()
Jorped what is your political position?
Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
Are you theist or atheist?
If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
GO SCAV!Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
these questions?The survey niichan!

I can't watch it

