we need a theme. I suggest spamming, or MH elitesLike the same anime, different characters?
Tell me moar.![]()
we need a theme. I suggest spamming, or MH elitesLike the same anime, different characters?
Tell me moar.![]()
he's one the best MH artist no worry about it, he's just no very active like he used toBugzee, I want to see your art works.![]()
he's one the best MH artist no worry about it, he's just no very active like he used to

But all the sigs and avys would be the same?we need a theme. I suggest spamming, or MH elites
Me too lawlita!
Yes, I love art!Hai Tatasugoi.
You into art like your sis?
I guess you can find them in the art contest archives you'll find plenty there.



Men's love?I pick bara theme.

well the sig is the name and the avy are different personages. while the sig have all the personages.But all the sigs and avys would be the same?
Yeah, I need to vote, I always forget though.Cool~ I guess Farfalla has already told you to start participating!? =P
Yea, the archives are a bit messy over there. Try this link. I started in 2010 so look at the relevant winners from 2010 onwards. =D


Oh, got it! I like it.well the sig is the name and the avy are different personages. while the sig have all the personages.
can also use the same type of sig but different personages in it, with our name written in it and maybe the name of the group. like MH baka elite #2 and few funny stuff

Bugz will make themYeah, I need to vote, I always forget though.
Thanks, I'm looking it, many nice works there! And yours is pretty great!
---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------
Oh, got it! I like it.
But I don't know about this MH baka elite, how it would be.
And who would make the avys and sigs?