Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hai Tatasugoi.

You into art like your sis?

I guess you can find them in the art contest archives you'll find plenty there.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
u obvi do give it. u pestering me with every minute. and that black chick is fugly
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Bugzee, I want to see your art works. :amuse
he's one the best MH artist no worry about it, he's just no very active like he used to
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well shoot out some themes/ideas and then from that we can all decide what to go with.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hai Tatasugoi.

You into art like your sis?

I guess you can find them in the art contest archives you'll find plenty there.
Yes, I love art! :nod

Thanks, I'll look for it there later. :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cool~ I guess Farfalla has already told you to start participating!? =P


Yea, the archives are a bit messy over there. Try this link. I started in 2010 so look at the relevant winners from 2010 onwards. =D
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'll think about a good theme... :headscratch
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But all the sigs and avys would be the same?
well the sig is the name and the avy are different personages. while the sig have all the personages.

can also use the same type of sig but different personages in it, with our name written in it and maybe the name of the group. like MH baka elite #2 and few funny stuff
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Cool~ I guess Farfalla has already told you to start participating!? =P


Yea, the archives are a bit messy over there. Try this link. I started in 2010 so look at the relevant winners from 2010 onwards. =D
Yeah, I need to vote, I always forget though. :sweat

Thanks, I'm looking it, many nice works there! And yours is pretty great! :zomg

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

well the sig is the name and the avy are different personages. while the sig have all the personages.

can also use the same type of sig but different personages in it, with our name written in it and maybe the name of the group. like MH baka elite #2 and few funny stuff
Oh, got it! I like it.
But I don't know about this MH baka elite, how it would be. :?bunny
And who would make the avys and sigs?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well when you guys decide on a theme then let me know.

@ Tatasugoi ~ Thank you. Yea, you should participate as well. I know Lala would like that. ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, I need to vote, I always forget though. :sweat

Thanks, I'm looking it, many nice works there! And yours is pretty great! :zomg

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------



Oh, got it! I like it.
But I don't know about this MH baka elite, how it would be. :?bunny
And who would make the avys and sigs?
Bugz will make them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top