I like the left side moar, but that's 'cause I'm leftie o.o
Yeah, they do the same... x.xWell, thanks for calling me young, LOL
But I'm kinda ashame to say that I dunno much about politics, specially living in Brazil.
But I think that 'left' and 'right' sides concept is a bit lost here o.o
I like the left side moar, but that's 'cause I'm leftie o.o

ZOMG, HE'D BE SUCH A CUTE ZOOLOGIST *-*jorped, have you had any interest in becoming a zoologist before? Has it ever crossed your mind?
I'm ambidextrousI like the left side moar, but that's 'cause I'm leftie o.o

You give great handjobs!I'm ambidextrous![]()
Switching hands so it lasts longer?I'm ambidextrous![]()
So my biceps and forearms would be evenly developedSwitching hands so it lasts longer?

HEY, I HAVE EVEN ARMS!So my biceps and forearms would be evenly developed![]()
Good to knowHEY, I HAVE EVEN ARMS!

not perfect but close...
I dunno, she's out there somewhere I guess...who is that person bob?![]()

then answer farfalla surveyScav don't be lazy...do eet!

Kibe is my buddy!If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
4; there's still so much crap going on the world that we don't see, let alone the ones that make it to the papers and news.

u cant fool me, u didnt answer yetOk I answer her survey! You do mine!