
Por mim ganhavam os dois xP

I don't care, I wanna see my chibi kurapika at the MH bannerits not about boobs, its about the sugoi team![]()

eu vi que ganharam varios melhores Manga Editors ano passado, porque sera isso?
Por mim ganhavam os dois xP

foi? não sabiaI don't care, I wanna see my chibi kurapika at the MH banner
---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------
eu vi que ganharam varios melhores Manga Editors ano passado, porque sera isso?

didn't end voting ... i think ... all seem greatjorped you voted for who in the header contest?![]()


Google translator is there for youi dont understand baka



I should go too D: But I wanna finish that crap xDanyway i am out now ... classes in 7 hours
take care dudes![]()

awwnn xDDD scav <3 <3 ^^ now I'm happy xD
I'm used to the Boob tyrany =\ Well at least I may will the header contest =D
I'm gonna try to make that hard for you