Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:lmao

Por mim ganhavam os dois xP
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
its not about boobs, its about the sugoi team :hip
I don't care, I wanna see my chibi kurapika at the MH banner :zomg

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

:lmao

Por mim ganhavam os dois xP
eu vi que ganharam varios melhores Manga Editors ano passado, porque sera isso?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
jorped you voted for who in the header contest? :derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I don't care, I wanna see my chibi kurapika at the MH banner :zomg

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------


eu vi que ganharam varios melhores Manga Editors ano passado, porque sera isso?
foi? não sabia :oh

jorped you voted for who in the header contest? :derp
didn't end voting ... i think ... all seem great :faint
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh i see. i didnt vote either :derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Weird ... não sabia, mas tens razão xDDD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i dont understand baka
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lazy
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
anyway i am out now ... classes in 7 hours :XD
take care dudes ;)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
theBoss join the sugoi team
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
anyway i am out now ... classes in 7 hours :XD
take care dudes ;)
I should go too D: But I wanna finish that crap xD
Cya jorped :bye
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
awwnn xDDD scav <3 <3 ^^ now I'm happy xD

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

I'm used to the Boob tyrany =\ Well at least I may will the header contest =D
:-_- I'm gonna try to make that hard for you oh I thought the b-day banner...damn
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Titty sigs don't always win. They have to be super smexy and seductive to win. Best one ever was by Sasori.

So is TheBoss in or not? If yes, Bossman pick a onion and send it my way.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's so cute coming from you digi.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
shurororo good luck DD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top