That guy does seems to party hardhe would be drunk atm if he was with themoa

That guy does seems to party hardhe would be drunk atm if he was with themoa

the what?He is actually staying at themoa's house.

so u dont believe me? alright then. when u'll see an anaconda at 3am in your bed dont say i didnt warn youNo, you're delusional. You said Bugz wants to visit me because he put the brazilian flag in his profile.![]()

He will be just visiting a friend like my sister did.googlez's gf won't like it, brace yourself cat fight is coming![]()


Though I can't promise any random wild make-outs. Sorry.Googlez!!!
Good, I would love to meet you!
See? You guys should do the same!
Did you see his thing?so u dont believe me? alright then. when u'll see an anaconda at 3am in your bed dont say i didnt warn you![]()
Who said I want random make-outs?Though I can't promise any random wild make-outs. Sorry.

yes.It's also a member on MH ... your sister has even met him personally![]()
I think he did ... but the only evidence he has ...Did you see his thing?
![]()

But she met Bob, Evil, Imp and etc. I'm just giving an example because she has a boyfriend too.It's also a member on MH ... your sister has even met him personally![]()
I think he did ... but the only evidence he has ...was the pain all over his ass the day after

im talking about an anaconda, what your dirty mind think an anaconda is?Did you see his thing?
![]()
---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------
Who said I want random make-outs?![]()
I was just saying who he is ... because you askedBut she met Bob, Evil, Imp and etc. I'm just giving an example because she has a boyfriend too.


" why no like

Ofc i do ... you don't know what it's been sitting on a car for like 4 hours in a row?jorped knows a thing or two about ass pain.


Don't try to disguise, we aren't fools. You said an anaconda on my bed.im talking about an anaconda, what your dirty mind think an anaconda is?

okay i can remove that from my sig rotatorI think he did ... but the only evidence he has ...was the pain all over his ass the day after
I asked who he is? Where?I was just saying who he is ... because you asked![]()

You made him suffer?jorped knows a thing or two about ass pain.

ofc, u think anacondas can't reach you if u're on your bed?Don't try to disguise, we aren't fools. You said an anaconda on my bed.![]()
