Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
This ain't her thead but it isn't her thread - too?
This is Jorp's thread, a member of the Sugoiii Team
Tata is also a member of the Sugoiii Team
So was I
I also posted Happy Birthday Tata here in order for the other Sugoiii Team Members to know that it's Tata's birthday

What's wrong with that?

:-_-
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Haters Gonna Hate.

STONE COLD STUNNER
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is Jorp's thread, a member of the Sugoiii Team
Tata is also a member of the Sugoiii Team
So was I
I also posted Happy Birthday Tata here in order for the other Sugoiii Team Members to know that it's Tata's birthday

What's wrong with that?

:-_-
Well - I got that however, I thought you should have sugoied her birthday in her thread, no?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top