why was he banned? XD
why was he banned? XD

Jorped? I got jelly that he was talking to Tatsu.
![]()


I'm Charlie - an attention whore and cock blocker -
He asked so he could study

I wonder if you're like that in your life besides MH too charlesI'm Charlie - an attention whore and cock blocker -
His ban request should be over shortly Googelz.


I wonder if you're like that in your life besides MH too charles
and no, not that soon. I know better than you![]()

lul i play LoL with him almost everyday. you know jorped, if its not MH then its something else, that guy can't just focus on studyingIs he still studying?![]()

Dude, didn't you bash LoL for having shit graphics or something?lul i play LoL with him almost everyday. you know jorped, if its not MH then its something else, that guy can't just focus on studying![]()

a friend dragged me into it, and i didn't bash LoL for graphics, was dota or diablo i thinkDude, didn't you bash LoL for having shit graphics or something?![]()

be honest with yourself googlezIt's not like I want jorped to return! #TSUNDERE

Yes, he is. I have proof on my phone. MANY.I wonder if you're like that in your life besides MH too charles![]()


