Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Only jorped.
Why it wouldn't be? :blink
because this place is pure spam ... it's not really a thread to get to know me.
Not that i care BTW, don't think i am saying this on a bad way ... i do like the talks we have been having here, but it wouldn't be surprising if this thread got deleted or something if the rules were more strict :derp

but evil is a hater indeed :lmao

He can handle it anyway I am gonna leave now bye!
:bye DD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He can handle it anyway I am gonna leave now bye!
It's not because you have knowledge in some subject he hasn't that it means he's dumb, DD.
I don't know anything about many things, and I'm sure you too because everybody is like this. Know about somethings but not about everything.
Bye! :bye

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

because this place is pure spam ... it's not really a thread to get to know me.
Not that i care BTW, don't think i am saying this on a bad way ... i do like the talks we have been having here, but it wouldn't be surprising if this thread got deleted or something if the rules were more strict :derp
Oh, but I think many member or moderator threads are like this. And we can know each other better spamming! :XD

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Where is people? Am I here alone?
Don't leave me alone!
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Tata killed the thread :3c
thx for defending me for DD :scry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tata killed the thread :3c
thx for defending me for DD :scry
Yes. I guess I did. :scry
Oh, you're welcome! I think that was a good moment to defend a friend. :comfort
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I didn't take it offensively or anything like that ... it's DD, he is always like that xDDD
but thx :hug
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kinda nice seeing this thread so slow.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I didn't take it offensively or anything like that ... it's DD, he is always like that xDDD
but thx :hug
Yeah, he wasn't trying to offend you, I know, but I just thought I should say it because it's right.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jorped come on, slow your thread down :bored
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Not my fault ... these girls and guys are just crazy about me :3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Jorped come on, slow your thread down :bored
Kibe!!! :glomp

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Drawing and always checking this thread for some unknown reason....

Aaand I should be working.
I'm so in love with your drawings, I want to draw awesome things like you. :wtf
Teach me. :question

How is your work?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Not my fault ... these girls and guys are just crazy about me :3c
:lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I don't like that :lmao :notrust
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:(
:(
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yup, i am like a little girl :nod
:-_-
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Keep spamming smileys? :?bunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top