Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You are acting like sakura D: Stop lurking old threads! xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Busted :3c
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't even need to look it up. It's just something I remembered.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so googz is a lurker
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The damage is done googl...
So spill it out!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I bet I'm wrong.:P

Anyway, is it about the banner?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Waaait, if I remember correctly, you wanted your Kurapika header to be displayed as soon as Togashi returns from his hiatus.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Waaait, if I remember correctly, you wanted your Kurapika header to be displayed as soon as Togashi returns from his hiatus.
Exactly, but phio said that it could take more than I expect, so I left it to after the birthday xDD
Togashi is a puzzle that no one can solve -.-
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, it's kinda annoying. Why does HxH have to be soooo damn good?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well at least we have the anime xD
I cant wait to see the ants animated D:
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh yeah, that will be AWESOME. I want the invasion arc as soooon as possible!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry dude, I have to leave :gwah see you later or tomorrow~

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Hunter x Hunter talk? Me likes :zomg
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Np, have a good time and cya later :bye
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:bye and are you a baka? I suggested shinsekai yori and you told me you watched it, wtf? :p
I did, watch the first 2 episodes ... i am confused now, about what you are referring to then :lmao
Did i say i hadn't at some point? Maybe i got confused cuz the name is kinda random, and didn't memorize it yet :XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I did, watch the first 2 episodes ... i am confused now, about what you are referring to then :lmao
Did i say i hadn't at some point? Maybe i got confused cuz the name is kinda random, and didn't memorize it yet :XD
So you watched shin sekai D: Its awesome isnt it?:wtf
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Now i see when i failed :fail
I already watched it a couple of weeks ago The Boss, and those 2 episodes were definitely interesting :nod
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now i see when i failed :fail
I already watched it a couple of weeks ago The Boss, and those 2 episodes were definitely interesting :nod
So wait for ep4 xD It'll blast your mind D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top