- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You are acting like sakura D: Stop lurking old threads! xD

Kinda, so you are not completely wrongI bet I'm wrong.:P
Anyway, is it about the banner?
Exactly, but phio said that it could take more than I expect, so I left it to after the birthday xDDWaaait, if I remember correctly, you wanted your Kurapika header to be displayed as soon as Togashi returns from his hiatus.
see you later or tomorrow~

and are you a baka? I suggested shinsekai yori and you told me you watched it, wtf? 
I did, watch the first 2 episodes ... i am confused now, about what you are referring to thenand are you a baka? I suggested shinsekai yori and you told me you watched it, wtf?
![]()


So you watched shin sekai D: Its awesome isnt it?I did, watch the first 2 episodes ... i am confused now, about what you are referring to then
Did i say i hadn't at some point? Maybe i got confused cuz the name is kinda random, and didn't memorize it yet![]()



So wait for ep4 xD It'll blast your mind D:Now i see when i failed
I already watched it a couple of weeks ago The Boss, and those 2 episodes were definitely interesting![]()