I actually expected you to reply to every single post...



holy feck...twilight zone...yep its cumming, brace yourself

Waiting for it to come .... i am still waitingNooooo the yu yu hakusho episode doesnt wanna upload D:
So jorp how you spent your world's end?





Uhuh finally freeeee. I slep till 12 then ate and then shoppingMat
Been having fun on these last couple of days?![]()

That's great, except the shopping partUhuh finally freeeee. I slep till 12 then ate and then shopping
How about you ?



Oh there is some1 more lazy than me ...niceThat's great, except the shopping part
I got home really late yesterday, so i have also woke up really late, even later than you. Around 12:40 if i remember correctly
Apart from that, being relaxing today. I was supposed to start studying today, but didn't really feel like it, but tomorrow i will have to start studying hard, and i will stop procrastinating![]()

Well gambatte 
But i went to sleep around 4:00 amOh there is some1 more lazy than me ...nice
Hmm i don't know if i should believe you. Not as long as scav is around and you play LoL with him all dayWell gambatte
![]()



