2 days jorpi,u excited?
Excited and confident that we can go through this phase. Lets hope we show what we can do2 days jorpi,u excited?





The city i study? It's called Aveiro."Another city"
Lisbon!?


It isnt? xD Now thinking on it, I dont really know the size of Portugal, I always thought of it like 1\10 of spain or less D:The city i study? It's called Aveiro.
Portugal isn't only Porto or Lisboa![]()



Why 7777!? xD7700 posts. What a nice number. But 7777 would be better
Anyway time to go sleep. Because i decided to spend here some time, i will have 2 less hours of sleep now. Gonna wake up in 6 hours![]()
I'll be off soon too~
excuse me, just my estate is bigger than your entire country. So its hard to think on its size at all xD![]()
It seems like 1/10 or less to you?
---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------
It's an interesting number xP