Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:-_-
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
exactly!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

really like this Amv

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I had a hunch you would come in and say something like that -.-


I've supported United all my life. :hmph
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Because they were the first team I actually remember watching play when I was a cute lil chibi. It was fate. ;D



I've stuck with them through thick and thin. :derp Be it relegation, promotion, injury set backs, several consecutive trophyless seasons and so on. :gar
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Relegation? Promotion? :yodawg

You have to act like there have been tough times in your lifetime just so you can sleep at night :derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Why don't you support S.C. Beira-Mar then!? :gar
Because it doesn't mean anything to me. I was born and lived in Porto for many years, so obviously my football team would be FC Porto. My mom also supports them, so it would be unlikely for me to not do so.

Plus if i had to support any team besides Porto, it wouldn't be SC Beira-Mar, it would be UD Leiria :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Because they were the first team I actually remember watching play when I was a cute lil chibi. It was fate. ;D



I've stuck with them through thick and thin. :derp Be it relegation, promotion, injury set backs, several consecutive trophyless seasons and so on. :gar
You don't know the feels of this. :hmph
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hey, I'm selling :viagra. Do you want any?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fear my avi....hummmahahaha

:)
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Brand is indeed strong, but i am stronger :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Brand is indeed strong, but i am stronger :heh
i was thinking about giving it a shot...im not very coordinated when it comes to using the keyboard.but,to be honest the only game i real played on a pc was counterstrike...

since then ive been more the controller type...xbox,ps1/2/3,nintendo....
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Try it, you might find some unexpected fun playing it :hee
 
Top