Programming is affecting your headprint(True)

Programming is affecting your headprint(True)

So you did good in your exams?Sorry bro, i don't really have a nice excuse for being away for days. Though these last couple of days, i have been working hard because of university![]()

he is doing them right now dude!!So you did good in your exams?
And I'm pretty busy too... and here I thought I could relax a bit after my main exams![]()
Kinda of a long story, but i didn't have many exams so far. Though some other components that also matter for evaluation have been taking some of my time.So you did good in your exams?
And I'm pretty busy too... and here I thought I could relax a bit after my main exams![]()
Not now. I was studying a bit more now. The exam is only will be in 3 hours or so.he is doing them right now dude!!


Give it your best shot and rock that exam 
) and help my best friend with his main exams this week. No cheating, just trying to get everything into his head because he was so freaking lazy that he has problems now XD So things should be better next week but it's far from being able to relax, sadly. When it finally ends at the beginning of June I'm seriously happy 

I don't care as long as he started Hunter x HunterSo jorped you watched any of the new animes ?

It's tomorrow now dudeHave to eat something now, cuz even though it's 9 pm, and i only ended the exam 1 hour ago, i still have stuff to do today. If i end not answering today, i will do so tomorrow!![]()

Exam went normal i guess.Oh, good luck bro!!Give it your best shot and rock that exam
Well, teachers aren't nice with us. Have to read a a whole book, do a 4 week long project (which ends right before we get our grades, that damn teacher) and help my best friend with his main exams this week. No cheating, just trying to get everything into his head because he was so freaking lazy that he has problems now XD So things should be better next week but it's far from being able to relax, sadly. When it finally ends at the beginning of June I'm seriously happy
![]()



Haven't watched any animes lately, and haven't ended the ones i was following like Jojo and PPSo jorped you watched any of the new animes ?

It's more probable for me to start ShingekiI don't care as long as he started Hunter x Hunter![]()

I know u.uIt's tomorrow now dude![]()
Exam went normal i guess.
And i always knew you are a true bro, though it should only be for me![]()
Yeah, beginning of the june is great! Because of my birthday right?
Good luck dude, only a bit more than 1 month left for you. It will go quickly!![]()
well you are my best bro here but I've known that dude since 10 years ago so he has a bit of a lead

glad your exam went fine, even though it doesn't sound enthusiastic XDAre you freaking serious?Haven't watched any animes lately, and haven't ended the ones i was following like Jojo and PP![]()

It's more probable for me to start Shingeki![]()
well that would be a start I guess.


now...that's a good jorped...yupIt's more probable for me to start Shingeki![]()

Still no answer dude... I'm disappointed.I am eating now, will respond later or tomorrow
And i didn't play LOL for 5 days, and i don't think i will play for a couple of days again![]()
Is a friend of you playing with your account everyday or are you lying? 
A bit of a lead? I can deal with that, i am pretty fastwell you are my best bro here but I've known that dude since 10 years ago so he has a bit of a lead
![]()

YeahAre you freaking serious?![]()
Maybe during summer holidays i will also start HunterxHunterwell that would be a start I guess.

Thanks gso I see they running you ragged at uni huh?
I noticed hardy don't hang like he use to either...poor guys...but yall need to be strong...this builds character...
I told you before...there will always be time to hang out...trust me...
get that education shit out of the way...you guys don't want to work almost daily like me...you want the cake job with the bookoo bucks...
![]()

Someone must have hacked my accountStill no answer dude... I'm disappointed.
And who is it I always see playing when I start LOL?Is a friend of you playing with your account everyday or are you lying?
![]()
XDoh are you? Sasuke-fast, Raikage-fast or even Yondaime-fast?A bit of a lead? I can deal with that, i am pretty fast![]()
![]()

Yeah![]()
But i will definitely end them sometime in the future![]()
Maybe during summer holidays i will also start HunterxHunter![]()


Yeah, of courseSomeone must have hacked my account![]()
XD

Do itMaybe during summer holidays i will also start HunterxHunter![]()
