Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
If statement=True:
give_a_fuck()
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry bro, i don't really have a nice excuse for being away for days. Though these last couple of days, i have been working hard because of university :pout
So you did good in your exams?

And I'm pretty busy too... and here I thought I could relax a bit after my main exams :pout
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
So you did good in your exams?

And I'm pretty busy too... and here I thought I could relax a bit after my main exams :pout
Kinda of a long story, but i didn't have many exams so far. Though some other components that also matter for evaluation have been taking some of my time.
But w/e, 2 more months left. As i told you sometimes, i having an extra class, but i missed a lot of theory classes, i don't really feel super tired as i would be otherwise, but it's still difficult to handle 5 classes with all the exams and works needed to do, in order to get approval at that class.
So, basically i will be happy if i do at least 4/5 like previous semester.

Have to work hard to do the same, cuz even though i didn't manage to do the 5th, i did the practical component, and next year i will have some ideas about the class, even though i didn't really study for the theory at all. But w/e, i think it was worth it to have an extra class, since i had the credits required to do that.

he is doing them right now dude!!
Not now. I was studying a bit more now. The exam is only will be in 3 hours or so.
But i have a class to attend before it.

But this exam today is quite important, because if it goes badly, which is kinda likely, it will be hard for me to pass on this class during the "normal season". But the other option was to choose to be evaluated in a one single exam with all the material learnt during the semester.

And since i have 3 out of the other 4 evaluated that way, it would be a nightmare. But this class, even though it's hard, i really have to do it, so we will see what happens.

I have one class, i know i will prolly fail, cuz it's hard, and i don't really have much patient for it, "Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves", so i really have to do the other 4 classes, so i can't fail, or else i will be mad with myself, even though i didn't really put the effort i think i should. But w/e not the time for this talk :derp

Anyway, how's stuff going with you? Still busy after the main exams? :comfort
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh, good luck bro!! :shakefist Give it your best shot and rock that exam :hip

Well, teachers aren't nice with us. Have to read a a whole book, do a 4 week long project (which ends right before we get our grades, that damn teacher :-_-) and help my best friend with his main exams this week. No cheating, just trying to get everything into his head because he was so freaking lazy that he has problems now XD So things should be better next week but it's far from being able to relax, sadly. When it finally ends at the beginning of June I'm seriously happy :crying
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Have to eat something now, cuz even though it's 9 pm, and i only ended the exam 1 hour ago, i still have stuff to do today. If i end not answering today, i will do so tomorrow! :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So jorped you watched any of the new animes ?
I don't care as long as he started Hunter x Hunter :gar

Have to eat something now, cuz even though it's 9 pm, and i only ended the exam 1 hour ago, i still have stuff to do today. If i end not answering today, i will do so tomorrow! :pout
It's tomorrow now dude :p
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh, good luck bro!! :shakefist Give it your best shot and rock that exam :hip

Well, teachers aren't nice with us. Have to read a a whole book, do a 4 week long project (which ends right before we get our grades, that damn teacher :-_-) and help my best friend with his main exams this week. No cheating, just trying to get everything into his head because he was so freaking lazy that he has problems now XD So things should be better next week but it's far from being able to relax, sadly. When it finally ends at the beginning of June I'm seriously happy :crying
Exam went normal i guess.
And i always knew you are a true bro, though it should only be for me :hmph :derp
Yeah, beginning of the june is great! Because of my birthday right? :derp
Good luck dude, only a bit more than 1 month left for you. It will go quickly! :hi5

So jorped you watched any of the new animes ?
Haven't watched any animes lately, and haven't ended the ones i was following like Jojo and PP :derp

I don't care as long as he started Hunter x Hunter :gar
It's more probable for me to start Shingeki :p

It's tomorrow now dude :p
I know u.u
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Exam went normal i guess.
And i always knew you are a true bro, though it should only be for me :hmph :derp
Yeah, beginning of the june is great! Because of my birthday right? :derp
Good luck dude, only a bit more than 1 month left for you. It will go quickly! :hi5
:XD well you are my best bro here but I've known that dude since 10 years ago so he has a bit of a lead :p

Hihi, I will try to come up with a nice present :teehee
and thanks, best of luck to you too! :hi5 glad your exam went fine, even though it doesn't sound enthusiastic XD

Haven't watched any animes lately, and haven't ended the ones i was following like Jojo and PP :derp
Are you freaking serious? :XD

It's more probable for me to start Shingeki :p
:( well that would be a start I guess.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am eating now, will respond later or tomorrow :derp
And i didn't play LOL for 5 days, and i don't think i will play for a couple of days again :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's more probable for me to start Shingeki :p
now...that's a good jorped...yup

:nod

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

so I see they running you ragged at uni huh?

I noticed hardy don't hang like he use to either...poor guys...but yall need to be strong...this builds character...

I told you before...there will always be time to hang out...trust me...

get that education shit out of the way...you guys don't want to work almost daily like me...you want the cake job with the bookoo bucks...

:thumbs
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am eating now, will respond later or tomorrow :derp
And i didn't play LOL for 5 days, and i don't think i will play for a couple of days again :hmph
Still no answer dude... I'm disappointed.

And who is it I always see playing when I start LOL? :XD Is a friend of you playing with your account everyday or are you lying? :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:XD well you are my best bro here but I've known that dude since 10 years ago so he has a bit of a lead :p
A bit of a lead? I can deal with that, i am pretty fast :derp :XD

Are you freaking serious? :XD
Yeah :pout
But i will definitely end them sometime in the future :hmph

:( well that would be a start I guess.
Maybe during summer holidays i will also start HunterxHunter ;)

so I see they running you ragged at uni huh?

I noticed hardy don't hang like he use to either...poor guys...but yall need to be strong...this builds character...

I told you before...there will always be time to hang out...trust me...

get that education shit out of the way...you guys don't want to work almost daily like me...you want the cake job with the bookoo bucks...

:thumbs
Thanks g :hi5
And yeah you are right, though sometimes i don't have any will to study XD

Still no answer dude... I'm disappointed.

And who is it I always see playing when I start LOL? :XD Is a friend of you playing with your account everyday or are you lying? :p
Someone must have hacked my account :o :p XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A bit of a lead? I can deal with that, i am pretty fast :derp :XD
oh are you? Sasuke-fast, Raikage-fast or even Yondaime-fast? :derp

Yeah :pout
But i will definitely end them sometime in the future :hmph

Maybe during summer holidays i will also start HunterxHunter ;)

lol just play one or two less LOL games and you have more than enough time to finish them, you addict <___< :p

I will remind you :hee

Someone must have hacked my account :o :p XD
Yeah, of course :3c
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe during summer holidays i will also start HunterxHunter ;)
Do it :arf
We need more HxH addicts so we can dominate the world and force Togashi into restarting the manga :nod
#MasterPlan #JoinUsAgainstTheHiatus #HxHIsAwesome
 
Top