...........................
...........................I'm just busy and I actually have long posts to answerYou are also ignoring yours
And i read those pages, interesting stuff LOL. Later today gonna watch Shingeki's 5th and 6th episodes
---------- Post added May 13, 2013 at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was May 12, 2013 at 05:28 PM ----------
![]()
I already answered you in my thread, btw~

Not lazy enough to stop playing LOL, I usally see you there (most of the time you're already playing a game though)I have to admit i am super lazy lately.
Because of a bad exam![]()

Learn even more next time and you will do well 

Going out with some chicks definitely helpsdont let it get u down,do better in the next ones and go out with some chicks u feel better soon![]()

Yeah, that would help definitelydont let it get u down,do better in the next ones and go out with some chicks u feel better soon![]()

I don't have LOL installed on my laptop. If someone plays on my account for a while, it's not me. It's my brother. I don't play for a couple of days already. My laptop kept shutting down, which made it impossible to play.Not lazy enough to stop playing LOL, I usally see you there (most of the time you're already playing a game though)
still...Learn even more next time and you will do well
I got an A today (English) and will get an A for the whole subject too
Going out with some chicks definitely helps![]()

Oh, I seeI don't have LOL installed on my laptop. If someone plays on my account for a while, it's not me. It's my brother. I don't play for a couple of days already. My laptop kept shutting down, which made it impossible to play.
Anyway that's awesome news. Your english is obviously good so i am not really surprised XD But congratz dude![]()
maybe I should talk to him and challenge him to a fight. We shall see who's his true bro 

Ahahah do itOh, I seemaybe I should talk to him and challenge him to a fight. We shall see who's his true bro
So your laptop is getting repaired? Can you still use it for things other than playing?
And thanks bro![]()
But be aware that you have to practice a lot to beat him. He is around my level




Can't be that hard, I just have to show him how much I care for youAhahah do itBut be aware that you have to practice a lot to beat him. He is around my level
![]()
Nah, i should prolly try to "open" the laptop and check if maybe there's dust in there, that's causing this overheating issues but right now i have no time for that. And i don't know yet if there's a need to send it to being repaired or if it's worth it monetarily to fix it, or if i should try to keep it as long as i can, and maybe get one when it gets impossible to be with this one. Anyway, laptop is always useful to kill my boredom and because of uni, so that's why at this point, i don't wanna be days without a laptop XD
Anyway, so far, even though the overheating can be a pain in the ass, the biggest problem so far, was that i can't play LOL, which it's not a bad thing at all, specially with exams coming up. But i do miss playing my Lee Sin![]()

Good luck with fixing him!



If Sasuke becomes Hokage I'm gonna laugh for all eternityChapter was definitely weird for me, dunno how to interpret it all that. I don't even know if it was good/bad, i only know it was a bit weird for me
And thx bro!
PS: I wanted Dortmund to win yesterday![]()




he must get recognized by his comrades before the end.Lame![]()

Well then he should start to perform in a titan costumehe must get recognized by his comrades before the end.![]()


gangnam titan styleWell then he should start to perform in a titan costume
0:47![]()

It would be certainly interestingIf Sasuke becomes Hokage I'm gonna laugh for all eternity
I believe in you bro, no reason to thank me!
Well, both were fine with me. Naturally I think Dortmund is a more likeable time but after the third time in four years and after seeing how they performed this year, I think it's completely deserved that Bayern finally won the Champions League.


why is that? I don't think naruto deserves the title anymore?If Sasuke becomes Hokage I'm gonna laugh for all eternity![]()