Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:pout ...........................
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You are also ignoring yours :hmph
And i read those pages, interesting stuff LOL. Later today gonna watch Shingeki's 5th and 6th episodes :amuse

---------- Post added May 13, 2013 at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was May 12, 2013 at 05:28 PM ----------

:shootme
I'm just busy and I actually have long posts to answer :p I already answered you in my thread, btw~

Why the headshot?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I have to admit i am super lazy lately.
Because of a bad exam :pout
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
dont let it get u down,do better in the next ones and go out with some chicks u feel better soon :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have to admit i am super lazy lately.
Because of a bad exam :pout
Not lazy enough to stop playing LOL, I usally see you there (most of the time you're already playing a game though) :p

still... :comfort Learn even more next time and you will do well :nod

I got an A today (English) and will get an A for the whole subject too :toc

dont let it get u down,do better in the next ones and go out with some chicks u feel better soon :nod
Going out with some chicks definitely helps :derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
dont let it get u down,do better in the next ones and go out with some chicks u feel better soon :nod
Yeah, that would help definitely :heh

Not lazy enough to stop playing LOL, I usally see you there (most of the time you're already playing a game though) :p

still... :comfort Learn even more next time and you will do well :nod

I got an A today (English) and will get an A for the whole subject too :toc



Going out with some chicks definitely helps :derp
I don't have LOL installed on my laptop. If someone plays on my account for a while, it's not me. It's my brother. I don't play for a couple of days already. My laptop kept shutting down, which made it impossible to play.

Anyway that's awesome news. Your english is obviously good so i am not really surprised XD But congratz dude :hi5
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't have LOL installed on my laptop. If someone plays on my account for a while, it's not me. It's my brother. I don't play for a couple of days already. My laptop kept shutting down, which made it impossible to play.

Anyway that's awesome news. Your english is obviously good so i am not really surprised XD But congratz dude :hi5
Oh, I see :o maybe I should talk to him and challenge him to a fight. We shall see who's his true bro :teehee

So your laptop is getting repaired? Can you still use it for things other than playing?

And thanks bro :hi5
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh, I see :o maybe I should talk to him and challenge him to a fight. We shall see who's his true bro :teehee

So your laptop is getting repaired? Can you still use it for things other than playing?

And thanks bro :hi5
Ahahah do it :heh But be aware that you have to practice a lot to beat him. He is around my level :derp

Nah, i should prolly try to "open" the laptop and check if maybe there's dust in there, that's causing this overheating issues but right now i have no time for that. And i don't know yet if there's a need to send it to being repaired or if it's worth it monetarily to fix it, or if i should try to keep it as long as i can, and maybe get one when it gets impossible to be with this one. Anyway, laptop is always useful to kill my boredom and because of uni, so that's why at this point, i don't wanna be days without a laptop XD

Anyway, so far, even though the overheating can be a pain in the ass, the biggest problem so far, was that i can't play LOL, which it's not a bad thing at all, specially with exams coming up. But i do miss playing my Lee Sin :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wait for it....................

DERP.......:derp

:hee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Your thoughts about the last Naruto chapter.....? I had fun reading it :hee

Ahahah do it :heh But be aware that you have to practice a lot to beat him. He is around my level :derp

Nah, i should prolly try to "open" the laptop and check if maybe there's dust in there, that's causing this overheating issues but right now i have no time for that. And i don't know yet if there's a need to send it to being repaired or if it's worth it monetarily to fix it, or if i should try to keep it as long as i can, and maybe get one when it gets impossible to be with this one. Anyway, laptop is always useful to kill my boredom and because of uni, so that's why at this point, i don't wanna be days without a laptop XD

Anyway, so far, even though the overheating can be a pain in the ass, the biggest problem so far, was that i can't play LOL, which it's not a bad thing at all, specially with exams coming up. But i do miss playing my Lee Sin :(
Can't be that hard, I just have to show him how much I care for you :cheez

I get that feeling, nowadays I'm going nuts when my PC doesn't work for some reason. It's so hard when you can't use it for some days (as long as you're not on vacation or something) :XD Good luck with fixing him!

And obviously best of luck with your exams bro! :hip
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Chapter was definitely weird for me, dunno how to interpret it all that. I don't even know if it was good/bad, i only know it was a bit weird for me :XD

And thx bro! :hi5

PS: I wanted Dortmund to win yesterday :scry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chapter was definitely weird for me, dunno how to interpret it all that. I don't even know if it was good/bad, i only know it was a bit weird for me :XD

And thx bro! :hi5

PS: I wanted Dortmund to win yesterday :scry
If Sasuke becomes Hokage I'm gonna laugh for all eternity :derp

I believe in you bro, no reason to thank me! :hug

Well, both were fine with me. Naturally I think Dortmund is a more likeable time but after the third time in four years and after seeing how they performed this year, I think it's completely deserved that Bayern finally won the Champions League.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


I will finally be recognized...and become hokage....

:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:rofl

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Well then he should start to perform in a titan costume


0:47 :rofl
gangnam titan style

:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If Sasuke becomes Hokage I'm gonna laugh for all eternity :derp

I believe in you bro, no reason to thank me! :hug

Well, both were fine with me. Naturally I think Dortmund is a more likeable time but after the third time in four years and after seeing how they performed this year, I think it's completely deserved that Bayern finally won the Champions League.
It would be certainly interesting :XD

I think Dortmund deserved to win because of the amazing first 35 minutes they did. Anyway, i don't know much about Germany's teams, but i gotta say from what i know i see a lot of potential in some players and specially on their coach. It's quite sad that Dortmund's looses Gotze and Lewa to Bayern though. Monetarily it's amazing, but it's awful on others perspectives. Gotze will be one of the best on his position on the future, and Lewa is prolly on the top 5 of his position, so it sucks a lot. Anyway, Europe Supercup will be interesting, and we will see Guardiola vs Mourinho once again :derp

Shingeki is awesome shit. I prefer the anime over the manga though XD
 
Top