Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think this week when i surfed on MH i spent more time on the One Piece section than in any other place. After more than 2 year and half following it, finally great chapters are about to happen :nod
Indeed :wtf
What did you think about the last chapter?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am here guys. I don't have much to say :(

I think this week when i surfed on MH i spent more time on the One Piece section than in any other place. After more than 2 year and half following it, finally great chapters are about to happen :nod
Fuck you for ignoring me :crying

but yeah, OP hasn't been that enjoyable since Shabondy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Is he even in Silver I anymore? He had some really bad luck this weekend.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Reviving this for my bro~


...... :scry
Hi bro :hi5
Right now I don't have a laptop. Posting this using my phone. Dunno when I will have this problem fixed but the solution will
much likely be to buy a new one. Dunno when that is actually gonna happen though. Anyway hope things are going well with you :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dredre is here....



:o
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hi bro :hi5
Right now I don't have a laptop. Posting this using my phone. Dunno when I will have this problem fixed but the solution will
much likely be to buy a new one. Dunno when that is actually gonna happen though. Anyway hope things are going well with you :hug
Fix it soon or I will go insane =/
but yeah, I'm fine. Hope you're too :hug
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Fix it soon or I will go insane =/
but yeah, I'm fine. Hope you're too :hug
I am okay. Back home but I think it will be up to me to cover the costs of fixing the laptop. My parents really need to have of helping some of the workers on some stuff. It's basically not very tiring mentally but definitely somethin that is a bit tiring physically. But not when compared with constructor workers xp. Anyway it doesn't seem that I will spend my first days of Holliday resting. I will see how much days I will work and based on that the money I get and then try to see how much I need to fix my laptop and he that is viable or not. At worst case I will have everything solved at the beginning of September I think. Having n laptop sucks. And the main problem isn't because I can't play lol but because it sucks to surf on the cell. Reading manga sucks. Spend time here and some other sites it's not the same ;(
Hope everything is going well with you bro. I miss you :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
noob
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am okay. Back home but I think it will be up to me to cover the costs of fixing the laptop. My parents really need to have of helping some of the workers on some stuff. It's basically not very tiring mentally but definitely somethin that is a bit tiring physically. But not when compared with constructor workers xp. Anyway it doesn't seem that I will spend my first days of Holliday resting. I will see how much days I will work and based on that the money I get and then try to see how much I need to fix my laptop and he that is viable or not. At worst case I will have everything solved at the beginning of September I think. Having n laptop sucks. And the main problem isn't because I can't play lol but because it sucks to surf on the cell. Reading manga sucks. Spend time here and some other sites it's not the same ;(
Hope everything is going well with you bro. I miss you :hug
September? :gwah I hope not...
but understandable, to be honest it would be pretty hard for me to be without a PC for two or three months.
Well I guess we're both fine, so I pray for your fast return :hug
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
September? :gwah I hope not...
but understandable, to be honest it would be pretty hard for me to be without a PC for two or three months.
Well I guess we're both fine, so I pray for your fast return :hug
Just like last year I will be away some weeks during august so he I don't fix the problem till then it will only be fixed around beginning of September. Yeah having no laptop sucks. I actually don't mind as much going working and wake up around 7:30 and only getting home at 19 because most days I would be too bored anyway with no laptop. At least this way I am making some cash even he it isn't much. Hope it doesn't cost me much to fix my laptop :p. Glad to hear you are doing fine. Hope you have a nice summer ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
thnx god ur gonna be away. btw kevin wa shaving buttsex when u were away mimimimi
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
thnx god ur gonna be away. btw kevin wa shaving buttsex when u were away mimimimi
Lies :derp

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

[PTMTD=scav;3488479]
[/QUOTE]

Bromance
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey dredre...miss you round here bro

:)
 
Top