damn porto,lost my bet ticket cuz of them,why couldnt varela's shot go in !!! 


It was cool. But i am not as much of a gamer as you think i am u.unothing much....i thought andre would be interested
I show up, just not in my threadHe rarely shows up![]()

What you mean?It's for the better.

How dare you say that?![]()

Yeah, he is at a fantastic shape. Complete monster! If we don't play close to our best, it's likely we won't be at Brasil in 2014.Oh dear. Zlatan is going to force himself on Portugal so hard. Anal bleeding etc. Foda-se.
...
HAHAHAHA
I missed more than half of the game, and when i realized we only had 10, i knew sooner or later they would score. Anyway playing almost all game with only 10 vs a team like Zenit isn't easy. In a sense, i am proud of the team, cuz even with 10 we managed to create a couple of chances to score. Mangala and Fernando were awesome ... but at January we definitely need to reinforce our attack!damn porto,lost my bet ticket cuz of them,why couldnt varela's shot go in !!!![]()
Gives me some more free time, one person less to troll.What you mean?![]()
Fair enough!Gives me some more free time, one person less to troll.
My bad. I didn't know being 5 minutes in this thread was enough reason for you to start trolling, despite everything we just saidBut I do miss you though.


Yeah and that's a real shameI show up, just not in my thread![]()




One thing to keep in mind before trying to troll the other team by surrendering after them.It's going normal. Yeah, it has been indeed an while, since you barely spend any time here :PIt's been a while jorpedo! How's it going!?![]()

It's a great nickname right?Jorpedo....

In GermanyGreat![]()
Where's Maz?!

Oh lol. I didn't know about that. I now know that i shouldn't try to do that on a serious gameI just found out, whoever surrenders last losesOne thing to keep in mind before trying to troll the other team by surrendering after them.


