Jorp!
What are your thoughts on Pepe? I hate him. I watched both legs of the A. Madrid cup tie and he was a complete jerk. He might end up being Portugal's Achilles heel in the World Cup this summer. :S
What are your thoughts on Pepe? I hate him. I watched both legs of the A. Madrid cup tie and he was a complete jerk. He might end up being Portugal's Achilles heel in the World Cup this summer. :S










You should watch the anime, animation is godlike most of the time and the story is great too. How come you listen to those songs even though you've never watched the anime? XD
I'm doing the same more or less, looking for a job atm. Shouldn't be a problem to find something, just wanted to relax a bit first 
But the monthly pace kinda kills it for me. The only monthly manga i manage to follow for a long time was Vinland Saga, but even that one i don't read for ages *though it's definitely awesome 

