he is bronze?wat
he's gold. went from diamond to gold, he's on his way to bronze. the road is long but he gonna be there soon at this ratehe is bronze?wat


Bronze 5wow he can't be my master. I didn't sign up for some shitty-witty gold lol player

*kurama9from diamond to bronze episode 44 featuring kamura9![]()


I care more about you, than i care about myself ... because you are my true and only love!Hey, you got it right...unlike your own name![]()
Yeah, gonna need 2 more years to finish my masters degree.Because Us is a shitplace. Are you still studying?

bronze V the dream!from diamond to bronze episode 44 featuring kamura9![]()

Well the girls are way hotter than in England, and the weather is definitely bettermaybe i would. is there anything interesting in your country

lol.Well the girls are way hotter than in England, and the weather is definitely better
*shots fired*
Weather better my hairy arse!Well the girls are way hotter than in England, and the weather is definitely better
*shots fired*
Rain?!? Those are tears of pure joyi lover rain.
Oh i am sorry I didn't realize dat.Rain?!? Those are tears of pure joy
It's ok. Almost everyone makes mistakes from time to timeOh i am sorry I didn't realize dat.
