Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

I am! But there's never anyone on there when I am, so I don't stick around long cos my laptop is shit and can't handle many programs open at once. So I have to be selective :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

I am! But there's never anyone on there when I am, so I don't stick around long cos my laptop is shit and can't handle many programs open at once. So I have to be selective :arf
And all his e-buds aren't selected :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

And all his e-buds aren't selected :hee
They don't want me there :scry

I'm always invisible u.u And I never see you there! LIAR! *kicks Bob's old computer*
:gwah My laptop is already too damaged, stop kicking my stuff you crazy woman! Plus, I said I'll come on more often!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

I was about to say that it's because he's old, but then I realize that he is the same age as me. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

I was supposed to rule you Farf?...

...why didn't I know that? :bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Sorry, falla. :(

Will you be a benevolent ruler or a DICtator? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

The old jokes are silly :hip

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Sorry, falla. :(

Will you be a benevolent ruler or a DICtator? :3c
:gwah

riki acting uncharacteristically makes me nervous :hee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

:teehee

That joke was from a friend. He told everyone that he is going to be the 69th president and be a DICtator.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

riki is using emotes O.O

And it's ok xD Although I was hoping you'd turn 26 before me ;-;

You didn't know you rule us, xi0? O.O
We're doomed ;0;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

When is your birthday, falla?

And nice going. Now he knows that he can boss us around. ;_;
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

It was the first day of november XD

Yeah, he can, sorry for telling him ._. But then again, we're kinda used to warnings and infractions, so we don't have to obbey o/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

:teehee

That joke was from a friend. He told everyone that he is going to be the 69th president and be a DICtator.
Your friend sounds fun :derp

riki is using emotes O.O

And it's ok xD Although I was hoping you'd turn 26 before me ;-;

You didn't know you rule us, xi0? O.O
We're doomed ;0;
:faint

When is your birthday, falla?

And nice going. Now he knows that he can boss us around. ;_;
Do I need to know to boss people around? I either do it and they comply or they don't and I cry and whimper in the corner :bored

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

It was the first day of november XD

Yeah, he can, sorry for telling him ._. But then again, we're kinda used to warnings and infractions, so we don't have to obbey o/
I'd never punish you Farfy, unless you asked me to :love
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Noooooooooooooooooooooo
I like to rub it in the guys face that I don't get warnings 'cause I'm female ^-^
If I stop acting nice and/or ask for punishments, how am I supposed to tease them? ;-;
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

yo..wolfie..how was in Paris???
was good.
i saw many old friends.
i went 2 days at Lille
the 31 we made a strip while dancing "sexy and i know it " at a party ( too bad u weren't here to see my body :3c)
i defeated vodka and tequila but Uncle Jack daniel defeated me with a TKO at 4am

how was ur holidays?


ill skip all the spam post and answer to them : im sexy and i know it :hip
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

You are not sexy and you don't know it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Y U JELLY? :cookiestare
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top