Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

Handgelina:teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

Dougie isn't gay, depends on how you dance it though! :lmao but when I go out, it's just me and my two-step until the alcohol lets out the inner dance freak; my latest fb pics have been ridiculous :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

well lets just say some stuff happened and im back with my ex :XD
we're miles away atm but doesn't matters, ill never leave her again :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

How is the Dougie gay?...at least it's genuine, unlike C-walk :hmph
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~! Dance Off scav vs Gary "Bear-Grillz" :dancin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

Dougie isn't gay, depends on how you dance it though! :lmao but when I go out, it's just me and my two-step until the alcohol lets out the inner dance freak; my latest fb pics have been ridiculous :fail
haha i feel ya bro. I train a lot so i know nice moves, but sometimes i just can't it let go when many peoples watch me unless i'm high. then sometimes people come to see me to ask "where did u learn to dance, teach me some moves"
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

Don't get me wrong, C-walk is cool, but to call another dance "gay"...sort of pointless
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

c'mon some dance are just to make some buzz. it's like soulja boy stuff. u learn them in 2h that's why they are popular xD

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

that remind me of tecktonik , nothing is more gay than that :lmao

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Handgelina:teehee
is that ur wife? :arf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

I think the Dougie looks cool, idk :hip
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

I don't mean the Cali Swag version; check out The Rangers...those dudes are sick!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

I don't mean the Cali Swag version; check out The Rangers...those dudes are sick!

actually that's not dougie, that's the jerk. Maybe with some stuff added.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

the jerk is cool ( except the skinny jeans :XD )
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

The Cat Daddy is kinda stupid
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

yeah Cat Daddy is not even a dance. u know u have a hierarchy in hiphop dance
on the top u have the breakdance, the popping (body waving, locking, boogalos, robot, tutting, slide & glide, etc...) and the krumpt
on the middle u have stuff like c-walk , jerk etc...

and on the very very low bottom u have those stuff: dougie, cat daddy, snap ya fingaz, walk it out, tecktonik etc... dances made with 2,3 moves and from buzz. people learn them just to impress and not by passion. U'll never see real dance competition with those dance, cuz they're aren't even considered as real dances. those dances don't have real basics, and borrow basics from the others style on the top.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

I guess I'm one of those that just learn to impress :hmph Out of the ones you mentioned jerk, c-walk and popping are my favourite then. Wished to hell I could breakdance :crying loved watching the old school videos of when it was on the rise in New York with all the b-boys competions; such amazing skill
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP I GOT MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP MY DRINK AND MY 2-STEP

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

http://snd.sc/y2idnZ :dancin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

:jacko:maracas

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

EPIC WHEN U WATCH THOSE SMILEY WHILE LISTENING THE SONG.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

I know right? I love Kings of Convenience...that Bossa Nova groove, mashed up with Cassidey....it's just too good. Tae K is a god :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

Bossa Nova *-*
Yeah, Kings of Convenience have a pretty big following in Brazil because of it, even thought they're Norwegian.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: she makes me want to be a better man

I'm gonna check them *-*

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Ohhh I rly liked KoC! Found out I alrdy knew (and loved) a song: Misread.
Also loved The weight of my words, Winning a battle losing the war and Toxic Girl.
I only didn't like Leaning against the wall @.@ It was a bit weird.
Made me think of surf music^^ So chilling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top