Re: she makes me want to be a better man
Handgelina
Handgelina


but when I go out, it's just me and my two-step until the alcohol lets out the inner dance freak; my latest fb pics have been ridiculous 




haha i feel ya bro. I train a lot so i know nice moves, but sometimes i just can't it let go when many peoples watch me unless i'm high. then sometimes people come to see me to ask "where did u learn to dance, teach me some moves"Dougie isn't gay, depends on how you dance it though!but when I go out, it's just me and my two-step until the alcohol lets out the inner dance freak; my latest fb pics have been ridiculous
![]()

is that ur wife?Handgelina![]()


actually that's not dougie, that's the jerk. Maybe with some stuff added.I don't mean the Cali Swag version; check out The Rangers...those dudes are sick!
)
Out of the ones you mentioned jerk, c-walk and popping are my favourite then. Wished to hell I could breakdance
loved watching the old school videos of when it was on the rise in New York with all the b-boys competions; such amazing skill



Yeah, Kings of Convenience have a pretty big following in Brazil because of it, even thought they're Norwegian.Bossa Nova *-*