Re: farfalla must be blonde 



He sometimes manages to be one , but most of the times i am like thisDL trying to be a troll![]()



He sometimes manages to be one , but most of the times i am like thisDL trying to be a troll![]()







i've never said thatBecause he likes blonde chicks![]()


, lemme remind u that u trolled me. 





Jorped-san!Who doesn't like blonde chick ?
And Far you are getting what you deserved , you dared to imagine me with a blonde hair
![]()
Me thinking Scav-san Just doesnt like women
Not that we juudge right? 



Why wouldn't i judge ?Jorped-san!Me thinking Scav-san Just doesnt like women
Not that we juudge right?
![]()




Onlyhair colour I'm biased towards is red-haired chicksi've never said that
but maybe
@goldb u don't like blonde?
besides that, as long as the girl is nice, I don't mind what hair colour she has(within reason
)

ah you remind of that one from spiderman.. whats here name ... merry jane something...Onlyhair colour I'm biased towards is red-haired chicksbesides that, as long as the girl is nice, I don't mind what hair colour she has(within reason
)

okah you remind of that one from spiderman.. whats here name ... merry jane something...


Glad you didI see what you did there![]()



I trully am your sonOnlyhair colour I'm biased towards is red-haired chicksbesides that, as long as the girl is nice, I don't mind what hair colour she has(within reason
)



u know blonde are very specialOnlyhair colour I'm biased towards is red-haired chicksbesides that, as long as the girl is nice, I don't mind what hair colour she has(within reason
)

guy im serious here, what happened? did he hurt his head somewhere? perhaps he changed his hair color to blondJorped-san!Me thinking Scav-san Just doesnt like women
Not that we juudge right?
![]()


so u can't resist to red ass?I trully am your son
I can't resist a cute red head![]()


That's rightso u can't resist to red ass?![]()


/ what happened to GB with his double personality
/ what happened to GB with his double personality
/ what happened to GB with his double personalityi asked for it? how so? as i see it u guys r jelly i have a cool mom like that~You asked for it, not literally but ......![]()