Re: farfalla must be blonde
/ what happened to GB with his double personality
I din't troll you, your own intelligence did that u.u
/ what happened to GB with his double personalityI din't troll you, your own intelligence did that u.u
/ what happened to GB with his double personality
exy smiley should be renamed :GB
exy
yeah right i forgot that u're so smart that u can't count ur msg. i changed the title now GTFOI din't troll you, your own intelligence did that u.u

exy smiley should be renamed :GB
exy smiley should be renamed :GBhey daughter r they basin on u as well?1500 o.o... I'm so not gonna coun that!
And I don't check that e-mail very often to see the alert u.u
NOW GET OVER IT
exy smiley should be renamed :GB
exy smiley should be renamed :GBwhats his issue?only that brazilian hater u.u
exy smiley should be renamed :GB
exy smiley should be renamed :GBfufufuf i know he is mad at me, coz i aint puttin him in my listshe's prolly jealous of our sunny weather u.u
exy smiley should be renamed :GB
exy smiley should be renamed :GB
exy smiley should be renamed :GB
exy smiley should be renamed :GB:gb as me not you barbie -chan. no worries







MaybeHe yawned once too many times and opened his jaw so big it never came back up![]()
![]()



What happened to Scav ? I miss his yawn
![]()





i agree. We all miss hisi miss the sexiness that scav brings... I can't believe I actually said that![]()
exy ness