Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

uuuu r online :zomg

Adiii :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Ancyyy! :hug

Yeah, I'm currently on a break. Gonna get busy again in 15 min.

How are youuuuu? Are you home now?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

*pistol whip* We made it known pretty much everywhere that were meeting up, so we could get as many people to join as possible. But I guess you don't really hang in the ff threads too often. But next time you better be there! :yelling
I think Wolfie is afraid to show himself :derp

next time, he will find another excuse :oh

:3c

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Ancyyy! :hug

Yeah, I'm currently on a break. Gonna get busy again in 15 min.

How are youuuuu? Are you home now?
I'm ok..drinking my morning coffee :derp....

not home yet...still I few days to go :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Okay! ^^ I'm glad you're posting though.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

:hee I'm also having a 15 minutes internet/coffee break
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

^^

I have 5 min left.

I wonder if I'll be ready to go sooner today.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Poor gary is being misunderstood.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

I was making fun of scav :gwah
making fun of scav.....by involving me in the whole story :faint

that's a new method of bullying :pwnge
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

I was just repeating words :gwah
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

yo..wolfie..how was in Paris???
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Ancy ignored me :gwah
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

we'll skype...don't worry abt it..:pwnge

:derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

It's that thing noone invites me to but I KNOW everyone has :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top