Re: Trololol~post only MEME/rage comic here, me gusta
Stop being emo...let her tease you for a bit and see where it goes
Stop being emo...let her tease you for a bit and see where it goes


somehow that make me laugh hardYou post after a while and this is what you bother to do ?![]()
Go sleep alone forever scav Oujousama![]()



You wanna meet ?I'm resigned to the fact that we won't be meeting any time soonKYAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
)Man up and send her back to her corner scavoujousama![]()

I'm glad i made your day brighter dearsomehow that make me laugh hard
anyways don't be mad dear, i know u're missing my daily spanking![]()

Or...........................................?Cries cos he misses spanking her or....?![]()
Sure why not. Where are you?You wanna meet ?![]()
Or what?Or...........................................?


How long are you there til? Though it's a bit out of my way, I'll be there from wednesday morning and staying in Woolwich, South East London. I couldn't be much further away from you. THOUGH I'll be working in Leyton where the Olympic Park so I could meet you somewhere between East and Central?I'm in north London , Edgware![]()

Bob's barely on skypeI'm not sure if i'm free but we'll keep in touch through skype![]()




How dare you...dafuq neither of you are ever on skype anymore
Tcha!![]()


