what do u mean?

You will love it if you liked Acel.I haven't watched "SAO"
(but really superior)
anyway PSG>Porto. just saying brah






I think you're blind.It is, though i am not sure what you mean with that
Me and Niichan are bros ... not lovers![]()

Your thread is random, kid. What do you expect from me?So random
I don't really love codfish, sorry
Not with codfish
Though i don't really love codfish, i really love some good "pasteis de bacalhau"![]()



The biggest reason why I didn't continue watching after the first episode. Fatty is just annoying.Accel main char is just laaaaaaaaaaaaame.
btw niichan join the like fest![]()

quit trying to appear serious all the timeAnd I like what I like![]()

she's looking at me


nope this is manhwahelperThis is Porn Helpers.![]()

Oh, if it isn't TataI think you're blind.![]()

Once again, calling me kidYour thread is random, kid. What do you expect from me?
Here we call "bolinho de bacalhau".
I want bolinhos de bacalhau now!![]()


I just posted that, because i got frustrated i didn't find any sexy chic pic wearing my football team's equipment ... so i basically lost in that "fight" between Porto vs PSG ... but so no one cared about it, i ended posting that really sexy picThis is Porn Helpers.![]()


