here & next, gone -

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my MZ thread.

Sleep deprived, 5 more minutes!

"That's fake, right?"

Her finger moved up to point at a valued object.

"Wh-What? Yeah," she managed to say in confusion, "Yeah."

Is this like some kind of declaration of war or what?

@.@;

​
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Ooo~ a translator? Very nice! Welcome to MH, btw. :3

I see you have some shoujo on your manga list. Excellent! We need more shoujo fans. :amuse

How did you get into manga/anime in the first place? Do you translate anything right now or are you looking for a project? If you're looking, don't forget to check out our Translator Recruitment Forum. ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Yumi sounds easier to type.
Though, it's "looks" since I'm reading, not listening. YOHOHOHO!

Hi and welcome to MH! What's your favorite manga?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hello Yumi! Is it alright if I call you that ? I saw you posting at the favorite anime ost thread and I was right that you're a new member.

I have a few questions I want to ask about Mabinogi but I think I'll ask it at that games thread, anyway, what is your anime?
Who is your favorite clannad( I know you watch from looking at your anime list :tem ) character? I also see you watch Higurashi, how do you feel about it? Anyway, I recommend you continuing Toradora, it's a great romance story :eyeroll!
And finally, WELCOME!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Welcome to Mh again Kyouria chan. There's a drama + anime thread here in the Otaku Cafe.


Oh sweet, you know yesterday I was wondering if there was any Korean speakers in the Fun forum I win game thread. Because I was impatient for a summary of the Noblesse webtoon but sadly had no one there was able to.

Now you're here xD.... :hug

Blah

Can someone read Korean?

Wants translation already. :yelling

Noblesse chapter 175
Wanted A Korean Translator:


When do I want him?

[move]Now![/move]
So no Korean speakers here, this thread is fail need half a star. >_>
I need to lurk to find Korean female.

Yeah Male translators are fail
There's a scan group doing this called egscans, thankfully they release the chapters really quickly. Which is awesome.
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Yumi-chan~ Welcome to MangaHelpers :glomp oh~ and you are a Korean :tem Awesome~ I really love K-Pop :amuse Anyway, my quick random question: What is your favorite food? ;)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Welcome to MH!:party...how you doin'?:cool
It's good to have a translator here:wtf
Does your real name mean the same thing as it does in japanese?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@igotthegoods
Hi there, thank you! ^^ One of my best friends in middle school showed me a manga series called Inuyasha and Ceres - ever since then, I've watched countless Anime shows and read manga. (I had no idea the Sailor Moon series I had watched when I was little was considered Anime). How about you? I'm looking for a project and maybe a team to join! :)

@M3J
Haha, hey M3J! Thank you! My favorite manga... I really enjoyed reading Boys Over Flowers and Inuyasha (brings me way back). What's your favorite manga? o:

@Zeltrax
Hi Zeltrax! (: And yep! Nagisa and Fuko were my favorite characters in Clannad. Who are your favorite characters? :amuse Higurashi was actually one of the first psychological/thriller genres I've watched so I was pretty shocked to see Anime in that genre lol -cough- was actually alarmed at the violence. o.o
Hmm, okay! I'll continue Toradora after I finish a few manga series. And thank you~!

@Charlie
Hi Charlie, thank you for the welcome! ^^ Yeah haha, I've lurked to those sections! Maybe I can help out translating the series or something. I'll look into it x] ~

@soDeq05
Thank you! (: *HI5* for K-Pop! Hmm, favorite foods definetly many korean dishes but I'd have to say Sushi [Sashimi, rolls, etc]! >//< so yummy haha What are your favorite foods? xD

@benelori
Thank you! I'm doing pretty good, how're you?
I actually don't know. ^^;; I heard it meant arrow/bow in Japanese though~!
​
Thank you all for the welcomes! :D I already love it at MH & it's community.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

I'm doing fine thank you!:hi5...I'm glad you like it here:yay...do you read The Breaker? What do think of the new developments?

Yumi means bow? So what does yumi mean in korean?
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Girls Generation or Big Bang..which is better in your opinion
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ Kyouria chan: you don't need to translate it per se because eg scans release the chapter withn the same day.

But if you happen to be on line on Tuesday Korean time, I'll send you a pm, if I have an OMG, I need to know what they said moment and cant wait for the scans to come out.

That or you can post a summary in a manga thread over at otaku cafe theater for summary or trans or something if you want.

Think you'll have to create a thread for that because I don't think too many people here read Noblesse.

Thanks for being willing to try either way. <3
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

It's Yu Yu Hakusho. How many mangas have you read so far and which big on-going series are you reading as of now?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@ benelori
I actually haven't, but I heard a lot about it. I'll probably read it once I'm free. ^^

@ Hystzen
I'm tied! Both have catchy songs, especially SNSD. What do you think? o:

@ Charlie
Anytime! ^^ And sure I'd be willing to, just drop a PM if you need it!

@ M3J I haven't been consistent in updating my manga list so I have no clue haha. I'm currently reading Zombie Loan and Iris Zero! Which series would you recommend? c:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

What genre/demographics? What kind of manga do you prefer?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

What genre/demographics? What kind of manga do you prefer?
I like a wide range of genres! o: Psychological thrillers, romance comedies, adventure, slice of life (rarely), fantasy ~!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

If you like rom-com, give GE - Good Ending a try! It's a funny manga with tons of romance!

Adventure... Dragon Ball?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

For fantasy, I'd recommoned Noblesse *(web comic) over @ Naver .com

& ID the greatest Fusion Fantasy *(Manhwa)

Theres a lot more, like the Breaker New waves also available on the web over @ Daum . net.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hey Kyouria!!! Welcome to MH! :confetti

How's it going!? :turtle

So what's your favourite colour?
What types of music do you like listening to?
Dream job?
Do you have a favourite anime series?

Don't forget to check out the Otaku Culture section! :pmg
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

Hello Yumi im Channy how are you

Was South Korea affected heavily by the recent earthquakes in Japan, are you ok

Whats your favorite band?
Whats your favorite beer?
Whats your favorite liquor?
Whats your favorite sport?
What are you studying right now in college?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

@M3J
Thanks M3J! And lol ^^;; Dragon Ball

@ Charlie
Thank you~! I'll definitely check those out (:

@ Bugzee Hi Bugzee, thank you! I'm doing great, how are you? My favorite color is Blue. I love listening to Korean music (KPOP, ballads, r&b, etc), Christian and Classical music. Dream job: Dentist (: And favorite anime series are listed in MAL. How about you?

@ Channy
Hi Channy~! Nice to meet you. Again, doing great! How are you?
I actually don't live in Korea anymore..I hope everyone in japan is safe D: Favorite bands: Epik High, CN BLUE...there are more ^^; I'm not 21 yet. Favorite sport would have to be TKD, Tennis, and Track. I'm a proposed Biology major so loads of math/sci courses in my schedule so far ;__; And you?
 
Top