Le me?



























































































Behold my banana army O.õ


Her thread moved quite fast, so she had to make a lot of postsMadness is tata having almost 1000 posts D:

OMG! Sooo cute!!!!I know you asked me for a pic of my chihuahua and I finally found a cute pic aka stole it from my sis's FB account.
![]()
In case you're wondering, the one on the right died two years ago.![]()





Exactly!Her thread moved quite fast, so she had to make a lot of posts![]()

Are you insinuating my posts aren't?my post are high quality post jorped![]()

Yeah, maybe I talk too much.Madness is tata having almost 1000 posts D:

You can put it in Banana's thread.Behold my banana army O.õ

He loves me like you, DD and portuga loves me too!
yeah sure, u have a sudden love for llamas![]()

DD!!!Alpaca.

show me one high quality post you made, only oneAre you insinuating my posts aren't?![]()

better to not say what i was about to sayHe loves me like you, DD and portuga loves me too!![]()

NoHe loves me like you, DD and portuga loves me too!![]()

Wow, scav biting his tongue...shockingbetter to not say what i was about to say![]()

I ask the same, I never saw one high quality post from you.show me one high quality post you made, only one![]()
Now you need to say.better to not say what i was about to say![]()



yeah whatever

show me one high quality post you made, only one![]()



better to not say what i was about to say![]()





I cant help trying...
i made so many quality post. u just never post outside the MZ and FF tata. charle stop trolling


