spanish sound better than PT

spanish sound better than PT

Then you are a fool!I'd rather speak Japanese instead...and I never argued the practicality...I tend to not give a shit on what's practical or not
![]()
So he's getting more organized?When he starts earning more money >(
But I'm taking care of this... building a network for him >( (kinda, just getting some contacts ç.ç)
My bf is cool, living together is quite fun O:

Me too, vamp! Japanese is so nice.I'd rather speak Japanese instead...and I never argued the practicality...I tend to not give a shit on what's practical or not
![]()

Link?goldb do my survey go go go!
oh yeah, spanish is sexier
The probable difference is that I can actually speak japaneseMe too, vamp! Japanese is so nice.![]()

Lol! Good to know.No u.u I'm getting more patient, he's giving me more attention.

So mean!The probable difference is that I can actually speak japanese![]()


i see, good luck thenWhen he starts earning more money >(
But I'm taking care of this... building a network for him >( (kinda, just getting some contacts ç.ç)
My bf is cool, living together is quite fun O:

Haha...the first is a result of the last?No u.u I'm getting more patient, he's giving me more attention.


Cool.Yeah, something sad happened but I rather not talk about it now and here.
But I'm distracting my mind.
What series?

Lol! Good to know.
---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------
So mean!
But I can learn...![]()
...of course you can
...I can teach
Your fetish.oh yeah, spanish is sexier

So teach me!!!
---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------
...of course you can
...I can teach
![]()



BUSTEDHaha...the first is a result of the last?
Anyways...I'm off, even though this is a funny topic![]()
He is. Let's play a guessing game /o/It's in jorped thread bob on the current page!
Also your bf is a member here farfalla?
I don't know any of them but I heard about this "Suits" and I thought if was a joke.Cool.
Finished watching Suits; gonna start on Parks and Recreation.

what do that have to do with a fetish. how do you say "oh oooooooooh oooooooooooh me gustaaaaaaaaaaa, ooooh senioritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" in PTYour fetish.![]()