Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
When he starts earning more money >(
But I'm taking care of this... building a network for him >( (kinda, just getting some contacts ç.ç)

My bf is cool, living together is quite fun O:
So he's getting more organized? :derp

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I'd rather speak Japanese instead:nod...and I never argued the practicality...I tend to not give a shit on what's practical or not:p
Me too, vamp! Japanese is so nice. :zomg
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No u.u I'm getting more patient, he's giving me more attention.
Lol! Good to know. :nod

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

The probable difference is that I can actually speak japanese:p
So mean! :scry
But I can learn... :pout
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
When he starts earning more money >(
But I'm taking care of this... building a network for him >( (kinda, just getting some contacts ç.ç)

My bf is cool, living together is quite fun O:
i see, good luck then :dancin
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
No u.u I'm getting more patient, he's giving me more attention.
Haha...the first is a result of the last? :lmao

Anyways...I'm off, even though this is a funny topic:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, something sad happened but I rather not talk about it now and here. :sweat
But I'm distracting my mind. :nod

What series?
Cool.

Finished watching Suits; gonna start on Parks and Recreation.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:bye

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Lol! Good to know. :nod

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------



So mean! :scry
But I can learn... :pout
:gwah...of course you can:squish...I can teach:nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's in jorped thread bob on the current page!


Also your bf is a member here farfalla?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:bye

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------



:gwah...of course you can:squish...I can teach:nod
So teach me!!! :x3
Please. :glomp

Bye vamp! :bye
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Haha...the first is a result of the last? :lmao

Anyways...I'm off, even though this is a funny topic:XD
BUSTED

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

It's in jorped thread bob on the current page!


Also your bf is a member here farfalla?
He is. Let's play a guessing game /o/
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Cool.

Finished watching Suits; gonna start on Parks and Recreation.
I don't know any of them but I heard about this "Suits" and I thought if was a joke. :oh
What it's about?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Your fetish. :ohaielmo
what do that have to do with a fetish. how do you say "oh oooooooooh oooooooooooh me gustaaaaaaaaaaa, ooooh senioritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" in PT
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know any of them but I heard about this "Suits" and I thought if was a joke. :oh
What it's about?
Joke, what, Suits? no, that's the name of the show.

Click me>>> :hip
 
Top