It will dude, it will ... just WAIT!
that won't happen, basket FTW![]()

It will dude, it will ... just WAIT!
that won't happen, basket FTW![]()

xDSo I guess me and my sister are boys.![]()
Yes, definitely, I try to stay as close as I can. I'm going to the movies tomorrow with two girlfriends. ^^ Some of my friends have left the country though or are about to. One of them was a friend from my early teens and we were pretty close up til some point.But you need to try keep in touch because the friendship can die too. It's important.



if you don't watch HIMYM you can't use that lineokay challenge accepted![]()

I failed
I wanted to win the win thread with this
![]()
But i was 1497![]()




Hmmm... is that the University of Maryland?I failed
I wanted to win the win thread with this
![]()
But i was 1497![]()
AHAHAHAHAtss of course i can, that line have been made for me

No idea, tried to check from the site i took it from, but nothing :/Hmmm... is that the University of Maryland?
I was like that, when i first started posting at the win thread, took me quite some threads to get my first win xD
I'm worse. I always fail!
It was funny at least.![]()


Video games forever!Yaay, hooray for videogames! \o/ I didn't get to play the Nintendo a lot, just a bit of Mario. But my brother and I had a SEGA and we played together even with my father who was just like a little boy with a toy. xD My favorite games will always be the Sonic games. If you haven't played those, it's a miss, they're really nice.
xD



Yes, you're right.There are boys and boys and girls and girls, I guess. But I never thought that girls would fight that much too. And I thought I had it hard. xD I'm glad you and Nana get well together now. ^^
My best girl friend left my country too, many years ago, but we try to keep contact talking on fb sometimes, but I still miss her. I know her since I was 14. And other close friend I have move to another state, it sucks, so I understand.Yes, definitely, I try to stay as close as I can. I'm going to the movies tomorrow with two girlfriends. ^^ Some of my friends have left the country though or are about to. One of them was a friend from my early teens and we were pretty close up til some point.
Hey, btw, have you noticed?
More girls in the FF!


No, I didn't, I just didn't have time in this weekend to try.tata did u give up on winning? u're not posting on the win thread anymore![]()

I just got tired of it. xD But a couple of times when I really tried, I got... anxious? I was trembling and my heart beat changed and for someone that is a bit of a weakling, it was a bit shocking... So I'm better off without that. xDnever give up Adi, there is a method to win![]()
At leats you know how to do it.AHAHAHAHA
No idea, tried to check from the site i took it from, but nothing :/
I was like that, when i first started posting at the win thread, took me quite some threads to get my first win xD

Oh, don't give up, maybe we can win in the future.I gave up on winning long ago. v.v Nowadays, I just help with the spam whenever I can.
Hey, at least I contribute.
So, Tata, if you ever need a spam hero, just call.



Teach us!!!never give up Adi, there is a method to win![]()

Video games forever!
Oh, mario party, mario kart, mario tenis, super smash bross from nintendo 64 are so great! It's a miss too. But I played a little bit of Sonic in mega drive, my aunt and cousins have it. It's really cool, but it's hard, and I prefer the multiple players game. Anyway, it's fun.
My dad used to play dynavision with us too.![]()




I could beat you on the multiplayer anyday. v.v My brother lost to me most of the time. xD I miss the days...I played a little bit of Sonic in mega drive, my aunt and cousins have it. It's really cool, but it's hard, and I prefer the multiple players game. Anyway, it's fun.![]()
Hooray for videoplaying dads!My dad used to play dynavision with us too.![]()

I'm sorry for that.My best girl friend left my country too, many years ago, but we try to keep contact talking on fb sometimes, but I still miss her. I know her since I was 14. And other close friend I have move to another state, it sucks, so I understand.![]()
It's good you still keep in touch, sometimes those friendships end up getting lost.No, I meant overall. xDOh, I didn't go there today. There is more girls than boys there?![]()

Mario Party 1 and 2 are prolly one my favorite games of all time. Had so much fun playing it with my brother. Nostalgia
Mario Tenis was also great, Mario Kart was my first nintendo 64 game, and i still remember the tracks, specially the one with the cows.
Super smash bro was also awesome, and i think i ended unlocking all the characters ... and loved to play with Link, i was really good with him
Then another one i think you didn't mention was Mario 64 ... one of the best games ever made![]()

I used to play with Yoshi (my favorite game character ever) in mario kart, mario tenis and mario party. In super smash I used to play with Kirby, and those 3 games are soooo fun, playing with my friends and sister, mocking them and etc. I miss this for real!
Mario Party 1 and 2 are prolly one my favorite games of all time. Had so much fun playing it with my brother. Nostalgia
Mario Tenis was also great, Mario Kart was my first nintendo 64 game, and i still remember the tracks, specially the one with the cows.
Super smash bro was also awesome, and i think i ended unlocking all the characters ... and loved to play with Link, i was really good with him
Then another one i think you didn't mention was Mario 64 ... one of the best games ever made![]()



Good times indeedI used to play with Yoshi (my favorite game character ever) in mario kart, mario tenis and mario party. In super smash I used to play with Kirby, and those 3 games are soooo fun, playing with my friends and sister, mocking them and etc. I miss this for real!
All those are my fave. <3
Mario 64 was really nice to play too, I loved to make mario sleeping in the garden, chasing the habbit and etc.
But in this game I wasn't that good.
Anyway, I agree with you.![]()


Challenge accepted! I doubt you would win.I could beat you on the multiplayer anyday. v.v My brother lost to me most of the time. xD I miss the days...

Hooray for videoplaying dads!![]()

At least she will come to Brazil in the end of the year, I'll finally see her after 5/6 years far.I'm sorry for that.It's good you still keep in touch, sometimes those friendships end up getting lost.
My best friend is still in the country, but his girlfriend is thinking of studying abroad and he'll probably go with her, and because I'll be very lonely without him, I might consider going with them, if I can.

Oh, got it.No, I meant overall. xD
Girl power!![]()


Yeah, funny, cute, useful...Good times indeed
And Kirby was indeed funny to play![]()
