Hey folks! - Part 1

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yaay, hooray for videogames! \o/ I didn't get to play the Nintendo a lot, just a bit of Mario. But my brother and I had a SEGA and we played together even with my father who was just like a little boy with a toy. xD My favorite games will always be the Sonic games. If you haven't played those, it's a miss, they're really nice.

So I guess me and my sister are boys. :oh
xD

There are boys and boys and girls and girls, I guess. But I never thought that girls would fight that much too. And I thought I had it hard. xD I'm glad you and Nana get well together now. ^^

But you need to try keep in touch because the friendship can die too. It's important.
Yes, definitely, I try to stay as close as I can. I'm going to the movies tomorrow with two girlfriends. ^^ Some of my friends have left the country though or are about to. One of them was a friend from my early teens and we were pretty close up til some point.


Hey, btw, have you noticed? :shifty

More girls in the FF! :sexyarf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
okay challenge accepted :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
tss of course i can, that line have been made for me
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I failed :lmao
I wanted to win the win thread with this

But i was 1497 :fail
:comfort
I'm worse. I always fail! :waah
It was funny at least. :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
tata did u give up on winning? u're not posting on the win thread anymore :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I failed :lmao
I wanted to win the win thread with this

But i was 1497 :fail
Hmmm... is that the University of Maryland?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I gave up on winning long ago. v.v Nowadays, I just help with the spam whenever I can.

Hey, at least I contribute. :lmao


So, Tata, if you ever need a spam hero, just call.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
never give up Adi, there is a method to win :vbunny
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yaay, hooray for videogames! \o/ I didn't get to play the Nintendo a lot, just a bit of Mario. But my brother and I had a SEGA and we played together even with my father who was just like a little boy with a toy. xD My favorite games will always be the Sonic games. If you haven't played those, it's a miss, they're really nice.



xD
Video games forever! :allthe
Oh, mario party, mario kart, mario tenis, super smash bross from nintendo 64 are so great! It's a miss too. But I played a little bit of Sonic in mega drive, my aunt and cousins have it. It's really cool, but it's hard, and I prefer the multiple players game. Anyway, it's fun. :amuse
My dad used to play dynavision with us too. :hi5

There are boys and boys and girls and girls, I guess. But I never thought that girls would fight that much too. And I thought I had it hard. xD I'm glad you and Nana get well together now. ^^
Yes, you're right.
Today we only argue when we don't agree with something, I get mad, she get mad too, we argue, yell a little bit but that's all. :p


Yes, definitely, I try to stay as close as I can. I'm going to the movies tomorrow with two girlfriends. ^^ Some of my friends have left the country though or are about to. One of them was a friend from my early teens and we were pretty close up til some point.


Hey, btw, have you noticed? :shifty

More girls in the FF! :sexyarf
My best girl friend left my country too, many years ago, but we try to keep contact talking on fb sometimes, but I still miss her. I know her since I was 14. And other close friend I have move to another state, it sucks, so I understand. :(
Good! I miss the movies, some months I don't go.

Oh, I didn't go there today. There is more girls than boys there? :XD

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

tata did u give up on winning? u're not posting on the win thread anymore :lmao
No, I didn't, I just didn't have time in this weekend to try. :p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
never give up Adi, there is a method to win :vbunny
I just got tired of it. xD But a couple of times when I really tried, I got... anxious? I was trembling and my heart beat changed and for someone that is a bit of a weakling, it was a bit shocking... So I'm better off without that. xD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
AHAHAHAHA :lmao



No idea, tried to check from the site i took it from, but nothing :/



I was like that, when i first started posting at the win thread, took me quite some threads to get my first win xD
At leats you know how to do it. :scry

I gave up on winning long ago. v.v Nowadays, I just help with the spam whenever I can.

Hey, at least I contribute. :lmao


So, Tata, if you ever need a spam hero, just call.
Oh, don't give up, maybe we can win in the future. :nod

Me too, I'm good at spamming! :derp
Feel free to call me! :arf

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

never give up Adi, there is a method to win :vbunny
Teach us!!! :uguu
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Video games forever! :allthe
Oh, mario party, mario kart, mario tenis, super smash bross from nintendo 64 are so great! It's a miss too. But I played a little bit of Sonic in mega drive, my aunt and cousins have it. It's really cool, but it's hard, and I prefer the multiple players game. Anyway, it's fun. :amuse
My dad used to play dynavision with us too. :hi5
:zomg

Mario Party 1 and 2 are prolly one my favorite games of all time. Had so much fun playing it with my brother. Nostalgia :scry
Mario Tenis was also great, Mario Kart was my first nintendo 64 game, and i still remember the tracks, specially the one with the cows.

Super smash bro was also awesome, and i think i ended unlocking all the characters ... and loved to play with Link, i was really good with him :p
Then another one i think you didn't mention was Mario 64 ... one of the best games ever made :x3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I played a little bit of Sonic in mega drive, my aunt and cousins have it. It's really cool, but it's hard, and I prefer the multiple players game. Anyway, it's fun. :amuse
I could beat you on the multiplayer anyday. v.v My brother lost to me most of the time. xD I miss the days...

My dad used to play dynavision with us too. :hi5
Hooray for videoplaying dads! :hi5

My best girl friend left my country too, many years ago, but we try to keep contact talking on fb sometimes, but I still miss her. I know her since I was 14. And other close friend I have move to another state, it sucks, so I understand. :(
I'm sorry for that. :comfort It's good you still keep in touch, sometimes those friendships end up getting lost.
My best friend is still in the country, but his girlfriend is thinking of studying abroad and he'll probably go with her, and because I'll be very lonely without him, I might consider going with them, if I can.

Oh, I didn't go there today. There is more girls than boys there? :XD
No, I meant overall. xD

Girl power! :sexyarf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:zomg

Mario Party 1 and 2 are prolly one my favorite games of all time. Had so much fun playing it with my brother. Nostalgia :scry
Mario Tenis was also great, Mario Kart was my first nintendo 64 game, and i still remember the tracks, specially the one with the cows.

Super smash bro was also awesome, and i think i ended unlocking all the characters ... and loved to play with Link, i was really good with him :p
Then another one i think you didn't mention was Mario 64 ... one of the best games ever made :x3
:nod
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:zomg

Mario Party 1 and 2 are prolly one my favorite games of all time. Had so much fun playing it with my brother. Nostalgia :scry
Mario Tenis was also great, Mario Kart was my first nintendo 64 game, and i still remember the tracks, specially the one with the cows.

Super smash bro was also awesome, and i think i ended unlocking all the characters ... and loved to play with Link, i was really good with him :p
Then another one i think you didn't mention was Mario 64 ... one of the best games ever made :x3
I used to play with Yoshi (my favorite game character ever) in mario kart, mario tenis and mario party. In super smash I used to play with Kirby, and those 3 games are soooo fun, playing with my friends and sister, mocking them and etc. I miss this for real!
All those are my fave. <3

Mario 64 was really nice to play too, I loved to make mario sleeping in the garden, chasing the habbit and etc. :x3
But in this game I wasn't that good. :XD

Anyway, I agree with you. :nod
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I used to play with Yoshi (my favorite game character ever) in mario kart, mario tenis and mario party. In super smash I used to play with Kirby, and those 3 games are soooo fun, playing with my friends and sister, mocking them and etc. I miss this for real!
All those are my fave. <3

Mario 64 was really nice to play too, I loved to make mario sleeping in the garden, chasing the habbit and etc. :x3
But in this game I wasn't that good. :XD

Anyway, I agree with you. :nod
Good times indeed :x3
And Kirby was indeed funny to play :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I could beat you on the multiplayer anyday. v.v My brother lost to me most of the time. xD I miss the days...
Challenge accepted! I doubt you would win. :hip

Hooray for videoplaying dads! :hi5
:x3


I'm sorry for that. :comfort It's good you still keep in touch, sometimes those friendships end up getting lost.
My best friend is still in the country, but his girlfriend is thinking of studying abroad and he'll probably go with her, and because I'll be very lonely without him, I might consider going with them, if I can.
At least she will come to Brazil in the end of the year, I'll finally see her after 5/6 years far. :yay
Maybe you'll get to know new people and make new friends, Idk. Moving is something big so if you want to move, don't move only because of him.

No, I meant overall. xD

Girl power! :sexyarf
Oh, got it. :XD

We're still minority but we're stronger for sure. :mono

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Good times indeed :x3
And Kirby was indeed funny to play :XD
Yeah, funny, cute, useful... :XD
 
Top