Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
For the moment eh? :3c

I could? Based on what? Just because I'm strong? :XD


Man you're already corrupted with the bear thing :fail
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
For the moment eh? :3c

I could? Based on what? Just because I'm strong? :XD


Man you're already corrupted with the bear thing :fail
Yeah, I want to make you feel a lot of pain before I kill you.
I am patient. :hee

Yes, would be cool to watch you there! <_>

Course I'm! I know your true identity. :heh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I want to make you feel a lot of pain before I kill you.
I am patient. :hee

Yes, would be cool to watch you there! <_>

Course I'm! I know your true identity. :heh
I'm a little scare of you now.... just a little ... i didn't realize that your lama self pic was bleeding form the head/ face either.... :notsure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I want to make you feel a lot of pain before I kill you.
I am patient. :hee

Yes, would be cool to watch you there! <_>

Course I'm! I know your true identity. :heh
And how do you administer your pain? :hee
Actually given how you act and your zodiac sign I would say you aren't :XD

But how would that happen if you kill me? :fail

My true what? :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And how do you administer your pain? :hee
Actually given how you act and your zodiac sign I would say you aren't :XD

But how would that happen if you kill me? :fail

My true what? :gwah

Bro - you're doing that palm reading shit again?


:hmph

And you wouldn't do mines.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^He is?

Do mine! Do mine! :question
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Bro - you're doing that palm reading shit again?


:hmph

And you wouldn't do mines.
You're an Aries like me bro...you need to figure out your Rising and Lunar signs as well.

^He is?

Do mine! Do mine! :question
Let's just say, based on what I know of you and how you act...you're DEFINITELY an Aquarius/Capricorn cusp :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm a little scare of you now.... just a little ... i didn't realize that your lama self pic was bleeding form the head/ face either.... :notsure
Watch out!


---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

And how do you administer your pain? :hee
Actually given how you act and your zodiac sign I would say you aren't :XD

But how would that happen if you kill me? :fail

My true what? :gwah
I don't feel pain! :hip
Do you know my sign? :oh

I can let you live if you go to the olimpic games! :rolleyes:

Your true ID, man! :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't feel pain! :hip
Do you know my sign? :oh

I can let you live if you go to the olimpic games! :rolleyes:

Your true ID, man! :fail
Haha :kukuku

Yeah I do :amuse

Is that the only way you'll let me live? :oh


Oh, please don't tell anyone...I can't deal with the paparazzi
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Let's just say, based on what I know of you and how you act...you're DEFINITELY an Aquarius/Capricorn cusp :hee
That doesn't tell me anything! :yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That doesn't tell me anything! :yelling
At least he told you that much - he told me on Skype to Google that!

Is kind a like - you get what you paid for. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That doesn't tell me anything! :yelling
:iik

Okay maybe your Lunar or Rising sign is Cancer :o

I'm saying you share the traits of both signs. I'm not sure which one more. You're sort of mysterious and creative like an Aquarius...also friendly and independent like one. But you're also down to earth, practical, disciplined and humorous like a Capricorn.

I won't get into negative traits because that would assume too much :derp

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

At least he told you that much - he told me on Skype to Google that!

Is kind a like - you get what you paid for. :oh
Okay, you're enthusiastic and energetic :sclap

Happy?

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Oh and riki seems to be loyal like a Capricorn as well
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:iik



Okay, you're enthusiastic and energetic :sclap

Happy?
Thanks - it awesome how you're response to mine reeks of enthusiasm and energy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Thanks - it awesome how you're response to mine reeks of enthusiasm and energy.
Well...uh, I'm not a full Aries you know? :p

I'm also Sagittarius Rising and Virgo Lunar
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*read descriptions online*

Yeah, I see how it can describe me.

I can be overcritical but it's mostly to myself not others. ^^

BTW, what does Lunar/rising star mean?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*read descriptions online*

Yeah, I see how it can describe me.

I can be overcritical but it's mostly to myself not others. ^^

BTW, what does Lunar/rising star mean?
I think that sort of works either way.

Oh, when someone says their sign they mean their Sun sign. You can use calculators online to figure your Lunar and Rising/Ascendant sign. Rising signs are like how you come off to others I think...while Lunar signs are more about your inner self or emotions.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That doesn't tell me anything! :yelling
First time I see riki mad! So cool! *-*

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Haha :kukuku

Yeah I do :amuse

Is that the only way you'll let me live? :oh

Oh, please don't tell anyone...I can't deal with the paparazzi
Tell me how awesome my sign is! :hee

No, if you cook for me everyday I'll let you live. :eyeroll

Yeah, paparazzi loves aberrations! :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If you wanna find out more about your different signs use this

http://alabe.com/freechart/

Tell me how awesome my sign is! :hee

No, if you cook for me everyday I'll let you live. :eyeroll

Yeah, paparazzi loves aberrations! :lmao
Okay lemme see

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless
Oh wait...that was the negative traits, oops :fan


My payment to cook for you everyday is my life? :gwah

I am an aberration...in the best way possible
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If you wanna find out more about your different signs use this

http://alabe.com/freechart/



Okay lemme see



Oh wait...that was the negative traits, oops :fan


My payment to cook for you everyday is my life? :gwah

I am an aberration...in the best way possible
I'm not superficial!!! :gwah

Yes, you need to cook 2 times a day, every day. :hee
Or I'll kill you setting you on fire! :3c

Cocky aberration, btw. :p

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Don't cry, Charlie! :comfort
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top